Chapter 115 - Departure

Days had passed quickly and now it was weekends. It was the day where Lumilia's going back to Gripin City, the neighboring city of Ladros City. Lumilia's family, the Azvares family, was a prominent noble family of Gripin City.

Lord Asvares, Lumilia's father, was the famous Earl of the Gripin City. He had a large influence that could rival the city lord in the Gripin City.

...

Souta woke up early in the morning. It was 5 am in the morning so the sun wasn't up yet. It was still dark outside the house. He reached out his hand and opened the window.

Swoosh!!

The cold breeze of the morning gently blew on his face.

"Hu... It's cold." He commented as he wrapped the blanket around his body tightly.

Souta has a lot of things to do today, so he pushed himself out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom. After he finished brushing his teeth and washing his face, Souta went downstairs and prepared his and Yuko's breakfast.

"This is enough..." Souta looked at the food he prepared for Yuko with a satisfied look. He then went to Yuko's room and woke her up.

"Yuko, we have a quest today so you need to get up now and have breakfast," Souta said while shaking her huge body.

Yuko slowly opened her eyes and looked at Souta. She stuck out her tongue and licked his cheeks when she saw that it was him.

"Okay, stop that. I've already prepared your breakfast." Souta said as he patted her head.

After he gave Yuko her breakfast, Souta also ate his own breakfast. He then prepared a coffee for himself as he wouldn't forget this.

He never misses a single coffee every single day. Souta likes drinking coffee especially when it's morning and the surrounding was chilly. It felt good to warm up his body by drinking warm coffee.

...

Souta was washing the dishes when he heard someone rang his doorbell.

Ding dong!

"Wait! I'm coming!" Souta shouted as he washed his hands and head out.

When he opened the door he saw, Lumilia with Cluster.

Souta smiled and said, "Come here."

Lumilia shook her head and said, "I needed to go now, so I'll leave Cluster to you."

Souta started at Lumilia before he nodded. "I understand, I'll bring her to Bryan."

Well, Lumilia didn't know where is Bryan's house so she could only leave Cluster to Souta.

"Thank you." Lumilia slightly bowed her head and thanked him.

Souta knitted his brows while looking at her.

"W-What is it?" Lumilia asked when she saw Souta frowned. He had a cold expression on his face and that's surprised her. He was looking at her with those cold eyes.

Souta raised his hand and opened his palm. He then slowly opened his mouth and said, "I'll say this one more time. If you have any problem you can ask for my help sincerely and I will help you to the extent of my strength."

"I..." Lumilia's mouth was left open as she couldn't say the next words she wanted to say. In the end, she just thanked him from the bottom of her heart. "Thank you very much." It's not bad to know that there were people that wanted to help her.

"Too bad. You lost your chance to get my help." Souta said while looking at her.

Lumilia flashed a bright smile and said, "I appreciate your will. Thanks for that, I'll go now."