Chapter 91 - Fierce Battle: Randolf's strength

"Top 3 ranker, right? Then, show me how powerful a top fighter of this institute!" Randolf looked at Yuriko and said with a grin on his face. He took a stepped forwards. "Stand back, I'll handle her."

Yujin frowned while looking at him. He didn't know how Randolf knew about that power of his.

"Oi! Randolf, are you going to fight her alone?" Lumilia asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

Randolf glanced at her and said, "There's nothing to worry about me. You should be worried about my opponent."

Yuriko frowned when she heard those words of his. She grunted in displeasure and clenched her fingers around the handle of her sword tightly.

"Those are big words," Yuriko said in a serious tone.

"That's nothing," Randolf said as he shook his head.

Suddenly, Yuriko swung her sword towards Randolf who was acting like he could defeat her.

[One Slash One Kill]!

A blue energy wave flew straight towards Randolf. This was the combat arts that Yuriko used before against Yujin.

"Hehe~" Randolf grinned widely and he slowly lifted up his hand. He opened his palm and grabbed the blue energy wave.

Bang!!

"Wha-" Yuriko was stunned when she saw this scene. Randolf used his bare hand to block her skill. The worse thing was he didn't really block it but he grabbed it.

Lumilia was also shocked. She didn't think that Randolf could block Yuriko's skill like nothing. To think there's still a classmate of her that could rival the top students of this institute.

'He knew something from me. And he possessed this power.' Yujin frowned deeply while looking at this scene. He then heard a voice inside his head. "Let's defeat that arrogant man together, Yuyu! Use me!"

Yujin ignored the voice in his head. He focused his attention on Randolf.

Randolf tightened his hand and crushed the blue energy wave into tiny particles. He smirked and looked at Yuriko with an amused expression.

"You!!" Yuriko gritted her teeth and charged towards Randolf.

Swoosh!!

In just a second, she arrived in front of Randolf. She swung her sword in front of him but Randolf caught her sword between his thumb and index finger.

She knew it. She knew that this man was stronger than the man she fought before. The very moment that Randolf crushed her attack before, she instantly knew that he was powerful.

That's why she wasn't surprised when she saw Randolf caught her sword using his fingers.

Yuriko lifted up her feet and kicked Randolf's side.

Bang!!

Randolf flew away and crashed into a huge boulder of rock.

Boom!!

The dust and smoke shot up in the air. It covered the area around Randolf.

"Huff... How about that?" Yuriko said as she looked at the smoke with a grin on her face.

Soon, they saw a silhouette stood up from the smoke. Randolf walked out of the smoke and he revealed himself to Yuriko.

Randolf still has that smile on his face. He opened his mouth and said, "I guess, it's my turn now."

Yuriko subconsciously took a step back. She's finally getting nervous and she understood that Randolf was the same as the two people that rank above her. Before, she only thought that he was a little bit stronger than her. Her mind subconsciously denied the fact that Randolf was entirely above her level.