Chapter 147 - Healing

"Hmm...?" Souta slowly opened his eyes and found that he was in his room.

He pushed himself into a seated position and saw Yuko sleeping on the floor beside his bed.

"How did-" Souta was about to say how did she manage to get inside his room when he saw the door was gone and the walls on each side were also gone.

"Damn! She forced herself to get inside my room."

He was stunned at this sight but he immediately calmed himself down.

"Really... Yuko, you worry yourself too much." Souta muttered as he gently smiled at her.

He then looked at his body and saw that he was covered in bandages. Souta stretched out his hands and felt his muscles aching.

"This is enough..." Souta said and knew that he could still move his body properly. He grabbed the bandages on his left arm and tore it apart.

Souta saw that his wounds weren't completely healed. He knew the reason why. To completely heal his wounds he needed a tier 3 healing spell.

He received his injuries from a tier 3 spell, so the energy from this spell was preventing the lower-tier spell from healing the injuries that he received.

Also, the injuries that he received didn't only come from Gregory's tier 3 spell. The best feram and the [Vajra Sword Saya]'s energy contributed in damaging his internal organs and mana pool.

It's already lucky that he could properly move his body.

He looked at his system and found that he only had a total of seven hundred ten points of total mana. Before using the monster orb, he had a total of nine hundred ten mana in his mana pool. It seems that his mana pool took damage from channeling best feram.

"What a waste... But I've gained a lot of skill points from that quest and it is enough for me." Souta said as he forced himself to stand up.

"Hmm?"

He paused and he looked up as he heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

After a few moments, a little girl with long green hair appeared in his vision. The girl revealed a surprised expression when she saw him. It then changed into a smile and without hesitation, she ran towards him.

"Brother Souta! You're awake!" The girl said with a happy expression on her face. She ran around to avoid Yuko's huge body before she arrived in front of Souta.

"Cluster, where are they?" Souta smiled at her and asked her. By 'they', he meant Bryan and Lumilia. Those two were the only one who's taking care of Cluster. One of the two was here with Cluster.

"Ahmmm!" Cluster opened her arms and she hugged Souta's body tightly causing him to groaned in pain. She buried her face in his chest.

"Ouch!" Souta exclaimed as he raised both of his hands above his head. He just tore the bandage on his left arm so he avoided direct contact with Cluster. He was worried that she would hug his bare wounded arm.

Yuko woke up from the commotion. She stood up and hugged Souta.

"Ah! Yuko!" Souta screamed as the three of them fell down on the bed.

Crack!

The bed made a loud cracking sound as it couldn't handle their weight at the same time.

"Argh! It hurts!" Souta felt his wounds opening up.

Cluster skillfully slipped out of them. She stood on the side as she jumped with a smile on her face.

"Yay! Yuko and Brother Souta are playing! I wanted to play too!" Cluster said while hopping.