Chapter 159 - First Quest

"Me and Bryan will boost the two of you so you can easily reach D-rank," Souta said to Brando and Lumilia.

"Boost?" Bryan tilted his head as he couldn't understand what Souta meant.

Souta looked at Bryan and he explained it in simple words that even Bryan could understand, "It means that we will help them in their quest. With their power level, it's not a problem for the Adventurers Guild to promote them to D-rank as long as they finish the prerequisite number of quest."

"Okay, I understand it." Lumilia nodded as she understood what he meant. She looked at her party and was quite surprised when she saw Brando with them. She didn't expect that Brando was already joining Bryan and Souta in their adventurers.

She wondered when they get so close to the point that they formed a party. Yeah, Souta always dominated Brando's class in tests and special test. If it was those spoiled brats, they would harbor hate towards Souta who always beat their class alone.

There's still one week before the outdoor training so Souta was planning to finish some quest in Adventurers Guild. He would try to earn some skill points and later level up one of his spells.

Just a little bit skill points and he would be able to upgrade one of his spells to level ten. If that happens, Souta would be able to rank up his class to Rank 3 Mage.

'I should prepare for my evolution next.' Souta thought as he rubbed his chin.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt that Bryan, Brando, and Lumilia were staring at him.

"What's wrong?" Souta opened his mouth and asked them.

"You're the leader of our party so I'm going to ask what should we do right now," Bryan asked him with stars in his eyes. He wanted to go on an adventurer right now with his friends.

Brandon and Lumilia nodded at Bryan's words.

Souta sighed as he knew what's in Bryan's mind. Well, it's not a problem for him as Souta was already planning to finish some quest today.

"Okay, let's go to the Adventurers Guild and picked up some quest there," Souta said.

"Yosh!" Bryan exclaimed with an excited face. He can't wait to finish some quest.

Souta and his co. went towards the Adventurers Guild and they arrived there after walking for a few minutes.

...

Adventurers Guild was still the same. A lot of people came in and out of the guild's door, people were laughing and chatting inside, and some were on the corner waiting for their party to show up.

Since Souta was somewhat famous in the circle of adventurers, a lot of people greeted him when they saw him entered the guild. Almost every adventurer that stayed here in Ladro City knew Souta.

"Oh, Souta! You're here again! How about we drink sometimes?"

"We should take a quest together sometimes! I wanted to see your partner in action!"

By partner, they meant Yuko. He's the only tamer here in Adventurers Guild so everyone wanted to take a quest together with Souta.

"Haha, next time. I still have to teach my party the essence of adventurers." Souta smiled and said to them with a wry smile.

"Party? You've added one person to your party!"

"You said before that Yuko is enough for you and you didn't need a party! So why change your mind?"

"I sometimes thought that you Souta, only enroll in the Ladros Institute to take some of the students there to create your own party!"

"Haha, a lot of things happened," Souta said to them.

[1-200] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAK  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara