Chapter 127 - Chain Quest: Killing the knights from Vidrato Family

Souta decided to not wait for the knights to attack them. He will be the one to initiate it.

Souta grinned and several tentacle-like shadows emerged from the ground.

All the people in the area noticed the spike of his mana including Lumilia, Brianna, John, and Jane.

They opened the window and looked outside. They saw Souta on top of the Adventurers Guild with a grin on his face while looking down on the masses. Around him were several shadows that were moving slowly.

"What the hell is he doing?!" Brianna shouted and she looked around only to find that the knights were focused on Souta.

She frowned and turned to Lumilia. "Miss Asvares, we're going to help Souta so stay here for a while." She then looked at John and Jane. "Let's go, you two."

Brianna then jumped through the window and the two followed her.

Lumilia sighed and looked at around the room. The unconscious man that Souta took was still here. She decided that she'll guard this man until Souta and the rest finished what they were doing.

...

Yuko who was hiding in the bushes lifted up her head when she felt her owner's magic power. She wouldn't forget this magical signature. It was from the one and only master of hers.

"Mu...?"

She thought that it was the signal to come to where her owner is. She slowly moved her limbs and went out of the bushes.

She then looked at the direction where she felt Souta's magic power before she ran towards it at full speed.

...

Souta gathered the attention of every people in the area including those knights from the two noble families. Of course, they recognized Souta's face and looks.

He was one of the adventurers that Lumilia hired.

"What the hell is that boy doing up there?"

"Is there some show here?"

"I don't know, but I heard he mention festival starting today."

"I don't know but he looks suspicious."

"Yeah, and the thing is he's standing on top of the Adventurers Guild."

The people started murmuring to each other about Souta. They talked about all kinds of things they could think of regarding Souta.

...

Souta slowly opened his mouth and said, "Go, we'll create a party right now."

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The shadows around him flew straight towards every knight in the area.

Everyone was shocked when they saw Souta launched an attack against several people.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The knights managed to repelled his shadows using their sword but some of the knights got caught up.

"Break!" Souta said as he closed his palm and the shadows around the knights tightened. It crushed the bones in their arms and legs.

Crack!

A bone-cracking sound echoed in the whole area.

The whole area was silent as the people were shocked when they saw what did Souta do to those knights that he caught.

After a few seconds, a woman screamed and ran away from the scene while holding her head.

"Ah! Help!"