Prologue: It All Began And Ended, Then...

Inside a messy room full of energy drinks, food delivery bags, and all types of snacks. There was me playing my favorite game, a game that was a mix of genres in an Omniverse-type setting, a game called Absolute Fantasy: Endless Possibilities.

It was an odd game, it wasn't an online MMO, it was instead an Eroge RPG game made by a passionate indie studio that had recently just appeared.

The title wasn't there just for show, despite being an adult game with many many possible love interests and a lot of sexual content to all tastes and fetishes, it was also an open world maybe calling it an open Ominverse would make more sense.

There are multiple planets, universes, and even multiverses where you can start your journey after creating your character. It had so many possibilities and things to do, quests, and even a main storyline revolving around one of eight possible main heroines depending on the multiverse you choose.

There are 8 multiverses in this game and each had in between 12 and 15 universes, each universe having from 22 to 34 playable planets and a bunch of randomly generated planets to fit with the setting.

In the game, there were 8 types of universes to choose from, Magic ones, Superpower ones, Supernatural ones, Modern ones, Futuristic ones, Spiritual ones, Cultivation ones, and Mixed ones joining elements from all the others.

All this stuff and their insanely good art and sex scenes with so much more, made the game extremely popular for an adult game, to the point that it became a meme to recommend it to friends as a wholesome RPG game.

When it came to the game's content, most of it was optional, and unless the player messed up very badly, they would never be forced into a specific type of scene, so if there was some sort of stuff that bothered them like NTR or something, they could avoid it...

Or they could just deactivate it in the settings of the game, but somehow people still complained about how they got into a scene they didn't want to see.

There was even a guy in a forum once who refused to deactivate NTR but kept complaining that his waifu in the game kept getting done in by this rich dude because he was poor and basically locked himself into having it end that way and had no save files to get him out of it. Truly a tragic end.

Because of it a lot of people were suggesting cheats he could use to get easy money but for some reason, he just refused and kept complaining instead.

Not minding that I took the cheats for myself and made a lot of money in the game, then made my character into a very powerful individual in the Absolute Fantasy Omniverse.

In the game, Gods and beings that basically have the power on that kind of level were called Celestial beings, of which there were 5 types, Gods, Devils, Anti-Gods, Anti-Devils, and Nulls.

Nulls were the best but also the hardest type of Celestial to become. So not wanting to be God since they are on the side of Order, I became a Devil on the side of Chaos. Since even Anti-Gods or Anti-Devils were still a hassle to become.

Playing for a very long time, my character became an Almighty Devil. So like any good obsessed player, It took me months of playing and a better understanding of the game's lore, the few mechanics it had, and the complex relationships between factions and individuals.

After that, I managed to keep rising the ranks and I got so involved the concept of cheating in this game left my book. I was just playing every day I could and it became my comfort from anything that hurt me in the outside world.

It took me actual years to get through all the content and reach the pinnacle of the game with all the main heroines, and all of the Omniverse conquered but I managed to do it, even others gave up on the game claiming it was trying too hard to have a story when it should just been for the erotic content.