Episode One: A Poisonous Relapse

*Hello, guys! I'm back with both of me and my friend making a collab fanfic for Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss crossover. This episode is published on February 27, 2024. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Warning: this will have implied sexual assault, which it only appears in the first episode. There will also be a lot of vulgar words. Reader discretion is advised.*

The alarm clock rings in Charlie's bedroom. Sharing the master bed covered by purple and velvet sheets, Charlie and her girlfriend, Vaggie, are cuddling each other.

Charlie snaps her eyes open and slams the alarm clock. She is about to turn over and get out of bed, but she realizes her girlfriend is slowly waking up. She kisses Vaggie's forehead.

"Morning, angel," Charlie whispers, scooting out of Vaggie's loose hold.

Vaggie lifts one eyelid open. "Morning." She sits up in her tank top, her gray hair covering over her missing eye with a red x over it.

Charlie opens the shades, revealing a red sky with a faded symbol up on the sky. Down below, there are reeks of chaos of sinners killing each other. She inhales and exhales, and then looks at Vaggie.

"Today's the new day," Charlie says while hurrying to the bathroom.

Vaggie sighs lovingly at her girlfriend and scoots off the bed.

The happy music starts as Charlie exits the bathroom in her red suit, her face pale with rosy blushes she always had. With her blonde hair in a ponytail, she starts to sing cheerfully.

"Oh, oh,

I woke up today,

Whoa.

Feelin' the way I do.

Whoa."

Charlie swiftly walks out into the hallway to see the short maid cyclops dusting the halls, the maid's work noted by her song.

"Nifty is dusting the halls."

Charlie hears the radio static in the speakers.

"Good morning, sinners. It's currently eight in the morning with the weather being Hellish today," Alastor's voice announces.

Charlie croons excitedly as she slides down the stairs,

"Alastor is giving his daily announcements."

She shifts her gaze towards the bar to see other patrons enjoying themselves, including the familiar spider demon with six arms and skimpy clothing named Angel Dust and the cat demon with red wings named Husk.

Husk leans closer to Angel with a lovesick smiling while Angel is talking his ear off non-stop.

Charlie notices this and sings teasingly,

"Angel at the bar flirting with Husk."

Angel and Husk hears Charlie with shocked looks.

"We're not flirting," the men said simultaneously.

Charlie feels Vaggie's hand on her shoulder and massaging it.

Vaggie sings along with her girlfriend.

"Okay, babe, calm down."

Charlie jumps in excitement.

"How can I be calm

When everything is going right?"

Charlie gestures to the sinners coming into the hotel as she sings more happily.