Episode Fourteen: Back to Hell

*Hey guys! We're back with another chapter/episode. This is published on April 12, 2024. If you guys like this chapter/episode, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated. Warning: Vulgar language. Enjoy!*

Vaggie leads Charlie, Bella, Eleanor, Nora, and Sebastian through the ruined city.

Charlie notices everything on fire and the buildings torn apart with dead bodies of sinners and demons around them.

"Oh, God," Charlie utters, almost breaking down crying at the sight of her home.

Vaggie sees the destruction around her and holds her girlfriend's hand. "We'll make them all pay for what they did."

"Yeah, and bury their bodies," Eleanor adds with a growl.

"Bury them alive or dead?" Sebastian asks.

"Both, dear," Eleanor responds.

Nora glances up at Vaggie. "So, where are you taking us exactly?"

"I know someone that handles angelic weaponry. She can help us find a way to take down Morrigan and Orais. She's done this before--"

As Vaggie rambles on about the help she's suggesting, Bella hears growls and glances to the side to find two hellhounds eating a sinner alive. Somehow, the two hellhounds look too familiar to her.

Her eyes widen in shock, her chest heaving at the sight of them.

Her mind somehow brings her back to when she's running out of the house, seeing one of the hellhounds biting her leg. She screams in pain as she kicks the hellhound and hurries out of the property with bruises and cuts. The bite seems to worsen as she tries to find somewhere she can consider safe until she runs into the Hazbin Hotel.

But before she can even reach to the hotel to reach for her new moms, her memory glitches back to when she's eating dinner with no scraps of food. Bella sees her parents eating their meals. Their silence is bothering her. She tries to talk to them, asking them if she can go outside and play.

Then the screams begin.

"YOU'RE A BURDEN!"

"WE'VE NEVER WANTED YOU!"

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE ENDED UP DOWN HERE!!"

The sight of the car crash in the snowy forest enters Bella's vision. Bella walks over to find herself as a child with her parents dead. Did she annoy them? Did she make her father not focus on driving?

Whatever happened to them at the living world...it's somehow her fault. Her parents made her believe it and they spend all eternity making sure that she knows that it's her fault too.

Bella starts to sob and hugs herself with four arms, finding herself as a human crushed underneath the car.

"I-I'm sorry," Bella utters and starts to cry.

"Bella? BELLA!"

The memories of the car crash fades away. She watches the hellhounds she'd recognized leaping to attack her, but Vaggie steps in front of her and kills the hellhounds with her spear.

"Bella!" Charlie shouts, picking up the whimpering spider child up. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Vaggie turns to Bella and hurries up to check on whether there are scratches on her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Nora notices something is off with Bella with her parents beside her.

Bella starts to sob into Charlie's shoulder.