Episode Seven: Sweet Tooth

*Hello guys, we're back with another episode! This episode is published on March 22, 2024. If you guys like this chapter/episode, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That will always be appreciated! Warning: Vulgar language. Enjoy!*

A knock on the huge wooden doors of a honeycomb-like mansion in the Gluttony Ring echoes.

Loona stands outside with her paws on her hips. Blitzo is behind her to check on their surroundings. Meanwhile, Mox and Millie are bandaging up Lucifer's wound.

"I'm serious. I'm fine," Lucifer objects.

"With all due respect, your majesty, but we have to make sure the wound doesn't get infected," Mox points out.

"I'd listen to Mox if I were you," Millie agrees with her husband.

Alastor looks over Lucifer with a growl. "What the fuck were you thinking? You know I can handle myself."

"Oh yeah, you totally got this by spacing out," Lucifer responds sarcastically.

"Blame Husk! Not me!" Alastor snarls. "He's the one who used our shared powers again!"

"What do you mean shared powers?" Lucifer responds with a widen eyes.

"Let me put it simply, he has half of my powers. So, he uses half of his powers to threaten one of the ring rulers."

"Ooh, which one?" Lucifer asks.

"I don't know. That clown jester guy."

"Oh, that's Mammon."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's the ruler of the Greed Ring."

Angel looks around the wide front yard as if he's looking for Husk, trembling a bit.

The doors open, revealing a yellow fox-like creature. She has on a pink shirt with a heart-shape on her fluffy chest. Her waist, hair, and tail resembles a lava lamp, hazel eyes flickering up and down at Loona.

"Hey, Bee," Loona greets shyly.

"Loona!" Bee exclaims, zooming over to give a hug to Loona, which shocks the hellhound. She slowly hugs Bee back as they break away. "What brings you out here, girl? I'm not holding any parties this time."

"Hey, Bee," Lucifer greets from behind them.

Bee gasps in shock. "Luci. You're injured."

"Eh, it will heal," Lucifer responds with a soft smile. "How's your boyfriend?"

Bee glances inside of her mansion and then back at him. "He's doing good. Come in." She opens the doors, letting the group in to the mansion.

Blitzo looks outside and dials Ozzie's number on his phone.

Angel waits outside, hoping that Husk would walk up without scars.

Blitzo watches with a soft gaze until he hears the phone picked up.

"Hello?" Ozzie's voice comes in the other end.

"Heeeey, Oz. Listen, uh, we're at Bee's mansion in the Gluttony Ring. We just got shot by the mafia gang," Blitzo explains.

"What the hell? Are you guys alright?" Ozzie responds with concern.

"Weeeell, Lucifer's shot, but the others are fine. Even the fucked up maid. However, Angel looks shaken up. I saw Fizz taking off with Husk. Are they with you by any chance?"

"Yeah, they're right here with me."

"Oh, huh. You want to hurry to the mansion. Angel looks like he's about to cry."