Epilogue: Aftermath

*Hey guys! I've decided to write an epilogue after the final battle! This is also published on April 27, 2024. If you guys like this epilogue, don't be afraid to vote and comment! Warning: blood, vulgar language, and HEAVY SMUT!!! You have been warned. Enjoy!*

"It's been a year since the world almost ended," Katie Killjoy, the newsreporter, says while stabbing her partner, Tom Trench, in the shoulder while he passed out. The pictures flash on the screen of the depiction of the sinners and demons alike suffering in all of the seven realms. Katie continues to talk while sounding similar to Blitz's voice, "We don't know what the fuck just happened, but there's one thing for certain that--"

Katie is interrupted by the bullet going through her head, causing her head to fall down on her desk. Blitz comes in from the side of the screen and keeps shooting at her in the head until she doesn't move anymore.

Tom lifts his head up to look at Blitz. He takes out his money and gives it to Blitz.

"Thank you," Tom says before making his escape.

"Sir, you're on television," Moxxie's voice whispers offscreen.

Blitz looks at the camera with a blank stare.

"Oh shit--"

The television glitches as it is now shown that Blitz is wearing Katie's red dress with a brown wavy wig and make-up.

"Hello, gorgeous sinners," Blitz says with a plastered smile and a wave. "I'm...ahem, Bryce Killthrust. Are you unjustifiably fucked with back on Earth and want revenge? Do you have dickhead overlords that treat you like shit? Well, let me tell you about the I.M.P crew. We'll kill the fuckers that have either killed you back on Earth or own your souls. The Immediate Murder Professionals will get the job done and done right!"

Blitz gives his thumbs up with a wink at the camera.

"Now, if you are seeking redemption and want to be a better person, come to the Hazbin Hotel! Redemption is a slow hard process, but with enough determination and strength, it will surely be possible! Sort of...still working on that."

Blitz hears a groan from Katie Killjoy, pulling out his pistol to keep shooting at her with an angry glare.

~.~

Meanwhile, Stolas is watching the news from his phone with a questionable gaze at his short boyfriend in the red dress and a brown wig driving the van.

"Uh, Blitzy, don't you think that you're overdoing it with killing the news anchorwoman?" Stolas questions Blitz.

Blitz shrugs. "The bitch deserves it. Besides, since we open up to killing overlords, we got a ton of sinners paying us. Our business is booming, baby!"

Stolas smiles softly at him. "I suppose you are right." He glances his watch. "Oh my, we're going to be late." He turns to see Octavia and Loona sharing earbuds to listen to the music while Moxxie and Millie are holding up the presents.

"Hang tight! I'm driving with these fucking heels!" Blitz determines as he drives through the desert like crazy man.

~.~

Bella gazes up at the bright light glowing brighter through Hell's red skies. She sits at the edge of the rooftop of an instrument shop. Her blonde hair has grown longer within a year, now in pigtail buns on the sides of her head. Her tail has been fluffier. She hears flapping noises and turns her head to find Nora landing beside her.

"Hey," Nora says with a small smile on her face.

"Hey," Bella replies while watching her girlfriend sit down next to her. They both stare up at the light.