Episode Fifteen: Time to Rise

*Hey guys! We're back with another episode/chapter. This is published on April 15, 2024. If you like this episode, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be wonderful. Warning: Vulgar language, mentions of abuse, and making out. Enjoy.*

Rosie leads Husk, Alastor, Nifty, Angel, Emily, Sir Pentious, and Cherri to the direction of Cannibal Town.

Up ahead, Alastor notices an invisible shield around the town.

"My, my, how did you know that this chaos will enfold sooner than later?" Alastor asks Rosie.

"I just knew. Heh, if I have the full power, I would've shield all of Hell from this chaos," Rosie responds.

Husk listens to the answer, blinking in shock at the answer. Before he can make a comment, a sudden vision of two Liliths fighting each other, gold licorice blood everywhere invades his mind. He stumbles a bit and grabs his head.

Angel notices this and arches a brow. "What did you see, Husky?"

Husk looks up at his boyfriend and holds his hand. "I'll tell you later, babe."

Once they enter Cannibal Town, Emily sticks closer to Sir Pentious and Cherri.

The short cyclop notices this.

"Hey, they ain't gonna eat you alive, girlie," Cherri reassures Emily.

"Really?" Emily questions.

Sir Pentious nods his head in reassurance. "Yesss. Just don't get on their bad ssside and you'll be just fine."

Emily shivers at the answer. "How would I get on their bad side?"

Alastor enters the conversation. "If you try to eat their limbs, they'll eat you back. They're better in numbers than individually."

The cannibals notice Rosie's return.

Rosie looks at the group. "We need to try rallying them up to battle."

"That actually sounds easy," Angel responds.

"Oh, I wouldn't underestimate them. In order to convince the cannibals to fight with you, you have convince them all," Rosie replies.

"That's including Susan," Alastor adds with the distaste of the name.

"Susan?" Husk questions Alastor.

"Can I stab her, sir?" Nifty asks while raising a knife.

"As much as I would love the idea of that, I wouldn't do it for Rosie's sake," Alastor responds.

Rosie raises her staff, summoning the cannibals with her to the gazebo in the middle of the town square. As the group stands in the gazebo, Rosie turns to her friends.

"So, who wants to convince an entire group of cannibals?" Rosie asks the group.

Alastor shifts his gaze at Husk. "Oh, Husker."

"What?" Husk utters.

"Maybe you can convince the townspeople with your buttery voice," Alastor teases Husk.

Husk shifts uncomfortably in his stance. "Uh, I'm not sure if that's a good idea."

Sir Pentious notices Husk's movements and slithers beside him. "I can do it."

"I can do it too," Emily chirps. "I have a class based on diplomacy."

Cherri arches her left side of her only brow. "Are you sure you're up for this, kid?"

"I'm not a kid," Emily says with confidence.

Emily stands in front of the group of cannibals. Alastor hands her his staff that has the microphone attached to it.