Episode Eleven: Broken Halos

*Hey guys! We're back with another chapter/episode! This is published on April 3, 2024. If you guys like this episode/chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated. Warning: vulgar language and gore. Enjoy!*

Charlie sits in front of the entire group in the center of the campsite in the morning, blanket over her head and hugging her legs.

Blitz is sitting across from her, surrounded by the remaining fugitives. Sighing deeply, he catches his forehead with his small hand.

"Okay, excuse my French, but what the fuck?!" Blitz shouts in shock.

"I know that it's hard to believe, but Morrigan and Orais manage to drain the powers from Dad, Ozzie, and Bee. They forced me to see it. A-And it's horrible," Charlie says, stuttering.

Fizz's eyes sparkle, tears streaming down on his pale face.

"Oh no," Rosie responds softly.

"We need to go back down there," Charlie replies in determination, standing up and throwing the blanket off of her.

"I'm afraid that's a terrible idea, dear," Alastor points out.

"He's right," Rosie agrees with him. "If what you are saying is true about the powers being sucked out of Ozzie, Lucifer, and Bee, then it's only a matter a time before they'll go after other rulers of the seven rings."

"But we have to," Fizz responds, standing up. "Ozzie can be in trouble. W-What if he's dead?"

"Now, now, my little jester imp," Alastor replies, going over to Fizz and ruffles with his hat. "Can't go off into those deep dark thoughts, can we?"

"We're safer here than going back to Hell," Stolas replies.

"But what if Mom needs help?" Octavia asks Stolas.

Stolas clenches his beak. "Look, your mother may be a B-I-T-C-H, but I can assure you, my owlette, she's safe somewhere away from this chaos."

"But we have to try to rescue her," Octavia determines.

Blitz leans over to Stolas. "Should you tell her?"

"Tell her what, sir?" Moxxie asks with a brow raised.

"Oh, nothing," Blitz responds with a shrug.

Octavia squints her eyes at both Stolas and Blitz. "What are you guys keeping from me?"

Millie glances at Blitz. "She knows what happened before she got to Bee's mansion, right?"

Loona groans at her friends and her father. "Ugh, guys, she's standing right in front of you. You might as well tell her how fucked up her mom is."

"Hey, guys," Vaggie claps her hands for the I.M.P crew to pay attention. "We can talk about this later." They seal their lips, leaving Vaggie to sigh.

"Listen, we need to find some way to defeat them," Vaggie replies, talking to the group. "We can just stay around here until things get better."

"She might have an army of her own," Alastor responds with a stretched grin. "It's best if we stay away for a while--"

"You mean we just cower away because we can't face two people with the magical staff?" Millie groans.

"This is Morrigan and Orais, we're talking about," Rosie responds. "The most powerful couple in all of Hell next to Lucifer and the rulers of the seven rings."

"Even more powerful than Alastor?" Angel asks while pointing at the radio demon.

"Afraid so," Alastor admits. "But don't worry, I'm sure I can manage."