Episode Two: The Lost Girl

*Hey guys, we're back with another episode! This is published on March 2, 2024. If you guys like the episode/chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated. Warning: Vulgar language and sexual tension. Enjoy!*

Edit: Nora and Bella belong to my friend, jazzyjazz56784. Please go show her some support!

The little spider girl hasn't talked since Charlie and Vaggie took her in the night before.

Vaggie managed to bandage the little girl's injury on her left leg last night. The little girl sleeps on the bed in the plain room of the hotel, who is under the watchful eye of Charlie.

Vaggie notices to Charlie having bags under her eyes from staying up all night. "Babe?"

Charlie snaps out of her thoughts, noticing her girlfriend. "Morning."

Vaggie looks to see the spider girl asleep in the sheets. "You know that's creepy to watch her."

"I know. I know. I'm a little scared since last night. I hope she's okay."

"She will be, babe. We'll just have to find her parents," Vaggie reassures. "C'mon."

Vaggie leads Charlie out of the child's bedroom, unaware that the little spider has been awake the entire time. She gets up from her bed and hurries out of her room, watching the two lesbians walking down the hallway in determination to search for her parents.

The little girl spider hugs herself and hurries to Vaggie and Charlie before they reach the stairs.

Both of the women notice the little spider girl looking up at them with sparkling eyes.

"Yes?" Vaggie asks in concern.

She rubs her other arms nervously.

Charlie crouches down to reach her eye level. "Don't worry, little one. We'll find your parents in no time."

"T-They're dead," she utters.

"Oh shit," Vaggie gasps in shock.

"Language," Charlie replies while covering the little girl's ears so that she won't hear another curse word like a protective mother. "We have a little girl in the hotel now."

"Should we introduce her to the others? Just so they can keep her company while we're running a hotel?" Vaggie asks.

"Wait," Charlie responds and looks at the little girl. "Are you sure that your parents are dead?"

The little girl nods her head.

"I guess that makes her an orphan," Vaggie says with a sad tone.

Charlie gasps excitedly as if an idea hits her, her red eyes sparkling. "LET'S ADOPT HER!!"

"Wait, what?"

"Why not? She lost her parents. Maybe we can be her parents for her!"

"Uh, Charlie, are you aware of how it is to be, you know, a parent? We're not even married--"

"We can be," Charlie says with a cheeky smirk. She glances at the spider girl. "What d'ya say, little one? Are you okay with us adopting you?"

The little spider girl is mute for a moment and then nods with a soft smile.

Vaggie notices a slight hesitation of the spider girl and adds. "If you don't want to, our feelings won't be hurt."

"You seem nice," the little girl finally says.

Charlie squeals happily. "Awww! Thank you. Ooh, I can't wait to tell Dad that he has an adopted granddaughter--"

"Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves, babe," Vaggie reminds her girlfriend. "We haven't had a name for her--"