Episode Seventeen: Incoming Invasion

*Hey, guys! We're back with another episode and things are gonna get intense since we're reaching to the end! This episode is published on April 21, 2024. If you guys like this episode/chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated. Warning: slight smut, violence, vulgar language, and blood. Enjoy!*

In the middle of the peaceful night, Husk lays on Angel's puffy chest and purrs at the softness subconsciously until he groans in his sleep.

Flashes of his friends are fighting something dark.

Cherri is falling off of a roof of a tall building.

Angel and Blitz is surrounded by the dark creatures with guns out.

Emily stands alone, her dark powers rising behind her with anger shown on her face. She stands in front of Clara and Odette, who has their weapons out.

Carmilla Carmine cries out for someone, tears streaming down on her face.

Charlie turns into her full demon form, red eyes and white pupils darting glares into Morrigan's yellow eyes. Morrigan smirks like she has the upper hand while Charlie has the pitchfork almost stabbing her.

Vaggie fights against Orais with Sebastian and Eleanor helping her.

Alastor has red and orange colors around him, staring into Husk's eyes with stitched up smile.

Husk then gasps awake under the rubble. The place seems familiar...almost like he's back at the hotel. He pushes the rubble away and stumbles out to the red light. Once he's at the front porch of the hotel, his eyes widen in shock. His fur stands on its ends to find dead bodies everywhere.

"No...No!" Husk utters while covering his head. "This is a dream now! This has to be a dream!"

Husk looks around to see how his friends died. Charlie is laying on the steps, her neck snapped. Vaggie lays on her side, stabbed by multiple spears. Alastor, even, has his body tore in half, black goo dripping from his carcass. Emily has a hole on her chest, blood pouring out on the concrete she's laying on. Sir Pentious has a sword pierced into his stomach, his back against the wall. Cherri lays on her back on the ground with blood pooling around her head as if she hit her head while falling. Nifty has a boulder on top of her, her small body crushed by the weight. Bella and Nora are bury underneath the rubble with Sebastian and Eleanor, holding hands loosely.

Husk shakes his head in denial as he glances to the side to find that the I.M.P crew, including Stolas, Octavia, and Fizz did not meet a kinder fate. Stolas lays on the boulder, bullethole on his shoulder and the holy glow seeping into his skin. Octavia has a hole in her abdomen of a gunshot wound, dead next to bleeding Loona. The hellhound's body has many broken bones. Blitz has a hole in the forehead, Moxxie has his head cut off, and Millie has her heart ripped out. What the three has in common is the gold glow spreading through their veins. Fizz has his robotic limbs torn off completely, making him unable to function and lifeless from the bullet in his forehead.

Husk starts to breathe heavily in fear as he look to find Angel laying on his side, curled up. He gasps in fear, tears edging out of his eyes.

"No," he utters before running towards Angel and collapsing on his knees. He turns Angel up to find that he's hugging his dead pig, Fat Nuggets. "Fuck, no. Angel. Angel? Anthony?!"

Husk hears a small gasp from Angel, watching him fluttering his two eyes open. He trembles, holding Angel in his arms.

"Anthony?" Husk calls, seeing Angel's head turn up at the sound of his real name being called.