Episode Five: Heaven Without A Name

*Hey guys! We're back with another episode/chapter of Hazbin Hotel: The Contract of Blood. This is published on March 16, 2024. If you guys like the episode/chapter, don't forget to vote and comment! That would be appreaciated! Warning: vulgar language. Enjoy!*

The last time Charlie visited Heaven, it went to shit and the extermination moved closer. But this isn't the case this time. This time, she's only here for the holy bullets.

Charlie, Vaggie, Bella, Nora, and Cherri enter through the portal to Heaven's gates. However, this time, Charlie seems more nervous about it until she feels Vaggie's hand in hers.

"Okay, guys," Vaggie reminds the group, including Charlie. "We're only here to get the holy bullets. Nothing else."

"And holy grenades," Cherri responds with a mischievous smile.

"Wait, how are we going to get the holy bullets without the angels kickin' us out?" Nora asks with a brow raised.

Vaggie shrugs. "We'll just have to play it by ear."

Up by the gates, there's an angel with blond hair standing behind the podium. Charlie and Vaggie immediately recognizes the angel as St. Peter.

"Uh, hello?" Charlie replies, catching St. Peter's attention.

"Oh, shoot, it's you again," St. Peter responds with a shocked tone. "Is it about the hotel again?"

Charlie and Vaggie exchange glances at each other and plaster grins.

"Uh, yeah, sort of. Uh, Sera got a call from Lucifer," Vaggie replies.

St. Peter glances through his scroll. "Huh, I did have you guys under Charlie Morningstar. So, uh, yeah, come on in."

The gold gates open, letting Charlie's group into Heaven. As they enter Heaven, they are met by the familiar young seraphim angel, blue eyes wide in excitement.

"Oh my gosh! Charlie!" the seraphim gasps in excitement and rushes to hug her.

Vaggie tenses up when she watches her girlfriend hugging Emily.

Once Charlie and Emily break up their hug, Emily notices Vaggie.

"Hi, Vaggie!!!" Emily responds while hugging Vaggie.

Vaggie tenses up more, now awkwardly hugging Emily back.

Emily releases Vaggie and notices the two teen girls. "Oh my gosh! Who are these two cuties?!"

"Uh, Emily, this is our adopted daughter, Bella," Charlie introduces with a grin.

Bella waves shyly.

"And this is her friend, Nora," Charlie adds.

Nora cocks her head up as if to say 'Sup?'.

Emily gushes at Bella. "Oh my goodness! You are so freakin' adorable! Where did you guys find her?"

"Uh, outside of the hotel," Vaggie answers awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh, poor thing. I'm glad she found a friend," Emily responds. She looks to notice Cherri. "And who are you?"

"Cherri Bomb," Cherri responds with a smirk.

"Aww, he talks so much about you," Emily replies happily.

"Who?" Cherri asks.

"I mean, he goes on and on about how you look pretty and how he feels bad he hasn't asked you out. He also describes your body in such a detailed and explicit way that I don't think I could ever recover from," Emily responds while rubbing her chin and examining Cherri up and down.