012

Previously in Reden...

— Do you know what you do? - Bia speaks, and I look at her - Grab him and kiss him, simple - Bia says, and I chuckle, looking at her.

— Not in a million years...

In this chapter...

Anne and I had gone to the agency to meet the guys to say goodbye to them. I confess I was sad not to have Bill near me all these days. As you know, he became my companion and friend during these fifteen days together.

— Engel, hi - Bill comes to me, hugging me, and I immediately embrace him in a lingering hug.

— Hi - I say when I pull away from him and then see the staff carrying the luggage. I look into the eyes of the tallest one - So... four months - I say, looking at him, and he nods.

— Yeah, it's going to be a long time, but it will also pass quickly - Bill says, smiling at me, and I nod.

— But of course, we'll still talk every day - I say, and he smiles, agreeing.

— Obviously, I'll send you all the recordings of the shows. I'll ask someone to film from the stage and send it to you by email, what do you think? - Bill says, and I open a huge smile, looking into his eyes.

— It will be perfect, thank you - I say, jumping into the arms of the tallest one, hugging him again, feeling his scent, which was the best thing in the world.

— I'll miss you, Engel - Bill says, stroking my back in the hug, and I hug him tighter.

— I'll miss you too - I say, pulling away from him, but his arms remain around my waist, and I smile, holding his face and then giving him a kiss on his cheek.

— Hey, we need to go - Tom says, and then they both look at us. I separate from Bill, looking at him.

— I'll text you when I get there, okay? - Bill says, and I quickly nod.

Anne comes to my side, and we watch Bill and Tom get into the van heading to the airport.

— I hope they come back safely - Anne says, and I look at her.

— If I were you, I wouldn't expect to come back without horns - I say, and she quickly hits my arm.

— Shut up - Anne says, walking back toward our house.

Bill would be sorely missed during this time...

[...]

3 and a half months later...

Bill and I talked every day. I literally watched all the interviews he gave and followed all the shows. Seriously, I was really his number one fan, even though I was far away, I felt Bill close to me all this time. He was being an amazing friend, which was everything I really needed in my life. Bill Kaulitz being my friend.
I put aside some of my passion for Bill. I knew he wouldn't see me in that way, and I would never have anything with him. I understood that, and honestly, I preferred having him as my friend than ruining everything in a relationship that wouldn't work anyway.
Anne was in crisis with Tom. They practically fought every day. Tom had been a real jerk to Anne, and I knew this would happen. Damn, it's Tom Kaulitz, do you really think he would get attached to a girl he met three weeks ago and then go on tour? Obviously not. I feel sorry for Anne because I know she really likes him and has been in love with him forever, but we all knew this would happen.

— Sis? - I say, knocking on the bedroom door and then entering, seeing Anne curled up in bed, typing on her laptop.

— Hi - Anne replies without looking at me.

— I heated up lunch if you're hungry - It was the second time that month I said that to her, and for the same reason, Tom.

Thank you - Anne says, and I quickly sit on the edge of her bed.

— Bill asked me to tell you that he misses you - I say, trying to get the older one's attention.

— I miss him too - Anne says, and I take a deep breath and stand up.

— Anne, enough - I say, quickly lowering the screen of her laptop.

— What the hell, Ceci? - Anne says, looking directly at me, and I look into her eyes.

— Anne, we're teenagers. You're beautiful, incredibly attractive, and you don't deserve to be lying in bed because of a guy who's screwing around with a thousand girls without thinking about you. Where the hell is your self-respect, girl? - I say, looking at the older one, who rolls her eyes and sits up.

— Cecilia, don't start, you don't understand - Anne says, and I cross my arms - Have you ever fallen in love with someone who seems to want nothing to do with you, okay? Believe me, Anne, I fell in love, and that person is in love with you.

— Okay, Anne, but that doesn't change the fact that I know you don't deserve to go through what you're going through, putting yourself in this depraved situation - I say, looking at the older one, who sighs.

— So what should I do? - Anne says, and I shrug.

— I don't know, go after him - I say, and the older one looks at me intrigued.

— Go after Tom in Amsterdam? - Anne says, and I nod.

— Of course, get to the bottom of this, and if he's a complete idiot... the Irish are quite cute - I say, earning a smile from the older one, who nods.

— That might be a good idea - Anne says, and I nod.

— It will be - My phone rings, and I pick it up, seeing it's Bill's number, so I leave the room and answer.

☎️: Hi Bill
☎️: Hi Engel, finally got some time to call you, how are things?
☎️: Anne is still depressed because of Tom, but other than that, everything's fine
☎️: Tom is an idiot, I don't know how he can do this to Anne
☎️: Tom has always been like this. Anne threw herself into this one-sided relationship, and now she's feeling the consequences
☎️: Tom's been strange in every way, even with us. I try to talk to him and understand, but we always end up arguing in some way
☎️: Damn, Anne and I always argue when it comes to Tom, so I understand *laughs*
☎️: One more thing we have in common *laughs* I called you because I miss you, and hearing your voice makes me feel good

HOLY. SHIT.

☎️: Glad you called, missed talking to you
☎️: I want you to come to the next show in Berlin, I like singing for my number one fan
☎️: Actually, I'm more like your best friend than a fan
☎️: Truly, but you're my best friend, Ceci
☎️: I'm glad to hear that
☎️: I have to hang up now, it's late here, and we have a show tomorrow so...
☎️: Okay, you need to rest
☎️: Miss you, Engel
☎️: Miss you too, Billy

Bill then hangs up the phone, and I sigh, thinking about how our friendship was going. Being friends with a super famous guy wasn't easy, actually, it was pretty hard, especially when he's on tour...

— CECI - Anne shouts, and I quickly return to the room, looking at her.

— What's up? - I ask.

— I bought the tickets, I'm going to spend fifteen days in the Netherlands - Anne says, showing me the purchased tickets, and I hold my breath, looking at her.

I sent Anne to the Netherlands, pissed off with Tom, while Bill loves her?

Damn...