#1

Shoes clicks on the white marble floor when he walk. Everyone stand up in respect and his face is poker as always. He is Kim Taehyung C.E.O of Kim Corporations, his dad starts this business now he is continuing it. His sharp eyes sends shiver down to everyone spines.

He stop infront of his employees and sign his secretary. His secretary Mr.Min immediately hand him over the file and he look at everyone with his sharp eyes. All the employees held their breaths in fear. Tae open the file and turn some pages then his jaw clench. He raise the file up "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUH? DO YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT THIS CARELESS NATURE WORK IN BUSINESS... NOW I WOULD LIKE IF THAT PERSON COMES INFRONT BY HIMSELF WHO IS REASON BEHIND THIS."

Everyone gulp and shiver at his words then a young boy who just join their company few months back came forward while looking down. He is shaking from fear and everyone feel sorry for him. Tae look at him while his one hand is his pants pocket. His aura scream elegant and classy. He look at that boy with his deep intense eyes "MR.LEE... GOOD THAT YOU ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE BUT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY COMPANAY.... I WON'T LET CARELESS PEOPLE WORK IN MY COMPANY... YOU ARE FIRED."

He look at Tae with wide eyes in shock"s-sir." Everyone feel really sorry for that boy. Tae didn't listen to him and turn to leave but he stop and look back "I WANT EVERYTHING PERFECT... KIM TAEHYUNG WANT EVERYTHING PERFECT IN HIS LIFE AND BUSINESS... IMPERFECT THINGS ARE USELESS DO YOU ALL GET IT?". Everyone nod immediately and he walk towards his cabin with his powerful aura. Everyone breath out which they were holding.

On the other side there is a big grand party is happening. This party is organised by Mr.Jung one of the top business man. Mr.Jung talking with some other business man when his wife came towards him. He introduce her to the others who didn't know her. Mrs.Jung smile at them but then Mr.Jung spot his daughter with her friends. He call her "Lia baby... Come here." She is Jung Lia daughter of Mr.Jung she excuse herself and walk towards her father with her fake smile.

"Yes dad" Mr.Jung smile at her "baby... he is Mr.Robin." Lia smile fakely at him "oh... Nice to meet you I hope you are enjoying the party." Mr.Robin nod but then big doors of the venue open and a girl walk in with a helper. Mr.Robin and attention of everyone present there diverts to her. All the people gasp at her beauty, she is wearing a lite sky blue colour dress. Her long straight silky natural lite brown hair reach till her waist. A white pearl clip is tucked in her side hair. Mrs.Jung smile softly at her daughter Park Y/N.

She look around at all the people with her cute doe eyes but then she spotted her mother. She immediately run to her and hide behind her, all the people who were looking at her finds it really odd and some started whispering to each other. Mr.Robin keep looking at Y/N who is hiding behind her mother "who is she?". Mr.Jung laugh it off "let's meet Mr.Jack." He change the topic and Lia fumes in jealousy because this is what happens all the time. All the attention Y/N gets and she is always feel jealous.

They are of same age, Lia is the daughter of Mr.Jung while Y/N and Jimin who is her elder brother are kids of Mrs.Jung well It was Mrs.Park earlier. When Jimin was five and Y/N was two their father left the world. Mrs.Park was broken completely, the man she loved so much left her. After sometime her father arrange her marriage with Mr.Jung as she was quite young, she didn't wanted to marry again but for her kids she take that step. Mr.Jung also lost wife and had a responsibility of a daughter too. They get married but Y/N and Jimin still use their father's surname.

Back to story
Mrs.Jung turn and look at Y/N who is feeling uncomfortable by so many people. She smile at her and caress her face softly, Y/N look at her mother and smile "mumma... See this dress is so pretty." Her voice is filled with excitement and Mrs.Jung nod "yeah my princess in looking so good." She giggle cutely "mumma am I looking like Cinderella?". Mrs.Jung nod her head with a smile but Y/N frown "but mumma I don't have glass heel... how will my prince finds me?". Mrs.Jung chuckle at her cuteness "princess... Your prince charming will find you one day." Y/N eyes widened in excitement "really mumma? what will he look lik?".

Mrs.Jung make a face like she is thinking while Y/N look at her with her curious doe eyes "he... he will be so handsome that no can take their eyes off him... He will be caring,kind...he will take care of you like a queen and will love my princess alot." Mrs.Jung slightly touch Y/N nose with her index finger and she giggle cutely but then Mr.Jung call her, she look at Y/N "princess I'll be right back."

As she walks away Lia with her friends came to Y/N "oh Y/N." She said mockingly but Y/N didn't even know what mocking is and smile at her "Lia see my dress is so beautiful.. just like Cinderella." Lia look at her friends who chuckling at Y/N mockingly. Lia scoff and step closer to her "but Y/N your makeup and hair are not like Cinderella... I can make you look like Cinderella... Same hair and makeup." Y/N look at her with wide eyes "really?". Lia nod her head while her friends laugh "okay... Please make me like Cinderella." Lia smirk "gladly."

to be continued~
(Did you guys like the first chapter?
Do comment)