#12

Taehyung look at her sleeping figure and sigh tiredly then make her lay on the other side of the bed. He rub his temples in frustration "how will I spend these ten months" with this thought he lay on his side but with a proper boundary of pillows between them. He immediately drift to sleep due to tiredness.

Next Morning
Tae alarm beep, he groan lightly and press it off without opening his eyes. He still quite sleepy but he have a very important meeting today which he can't miss. He move his hand but stop when he feel a weight on his right shoulder. His open his eyes immediately and his breath caught in throat. Y/N head laying between his shoulder and chest.

He look at pillows wall, he made last night which is long gone. Some pillows are laying on the floor while the others are towards their legs. He groan annoyingly, then glance at her. Her right cheek is pressed on his chest which makes her cheeks squeeze cutely and a small pout form on her face. Her hand is on his chest while legs are tangled with him. She moves and nuzzle more in his chest, for an unknown reason his breath hitched.

He push her slightly and she groan in her sleep but then again fall back to sleep. He sit on the bed but still can feel his fast heart beat which makes him more frustrated. He place his hand on his chest and mumble through gritted teeths "what the hell is wrong with you?". He walk to the bathroom to get ready.

After fifteen minutes he came out with towel around his torso, then straight walk to his closet to get ready. He wear his formals, blue colour tuxedo and look at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes move to her sleeping reflection, her face muscles twitch slightly like she is in some pain but he ignored it and did his tie perfectly. He set his hair perfectly, not even a strand is misplace from it's place. He look at his perfect appearance and nod slightly in approval. Then walk towards the nightstand to get his watch and phone. He put his phone in his pocket then pick his watch and wear it. His eyes moves to her when a low groan left her mouth in her sleep, his eyebrows crease but he shake his head and walk out of the room.

He walk towards the main door with fast steps but stop when a thought came in his mind. He clench his fist "damnit." He immediately walk to the kitchen and cut some fruits hurriedly in uneven shapes. He kept glancing at his watch, he place some cereals in the bowl then cover it and walk out of the kitchen in hurry. He open the door of the house but stop for a second and look up stairs where their bedroom is. He curse his own self for getting late and immediately drive to his company.

Y/N move in her sleep and groan in pain, "aahh... m-mumma... I-It's hurting again" she open her eyes slowly which is filled with tears but then realise she is not in her house. She look around the room "h-husband" she called him in a low weak voice. She sit on the bed but yelp in pain while holding her abdomen.

~
Mrs.Kim smile at Mrs.Jung who is helping her in unpacking her stuff "thank you so much for helping me." Mrs.Jung smile while shaking her head "it's totally fine, you don't have to thank me for such a small thing, we are family now." Mrs.Kim nod but the smile on her face fades. She knows what her husband had said, he is going to make their son give divorce to Y/N but the main thing is, her son also want the same thing. Mrs.Kim place her clothes at the cupboard "well I had a doctor's appointment today, every month I have my appointment." Mrs.Jung nod with a smile while helping her
"every month on 22, I-" Mrs.Jung cut off her words with a frightened expression "w-what date? Is i-it 22 today?". Mrs.Kim look at her in confusion then nod her head "yes it's 22."

~
Taehyung nod at the employees who are explaining the details of their new project to them and his foreigner business partner. This meeting is really important for him, a big and beneficial project depends on it. His phone buzz, he glance at it and it's his mom. He declined the call and focus on the meeting. He nod at the points that Edward (his business partner) suggested but his phone keep buzzing which makes him frustrated. Edward also glance at his phone as it quite disturbing the importance meeting. Tae clench his fist "excuse me, I have to take this call." Edward look at him for a second and nod.