#6

He keeps looking at the slightly widened doe eyes. As much as he wants to tear his eyes away from looking in those eyes, he can't able to, there is something in those eyes which didn't let him look away. A different kind of innocence which can captivate anyone.

After few minutes he finally tear away his gaze and slowly get up, but the person behind the bed is still sitting. Now he can see the head of a girl whose hair is silky and caramel brown. Her hair strands are loosely laying around her face. He didn't realise he is again staring. Y/N slowly get up and look at him with her scared eyes and he frown "uh I was looking for guest room... I didn't know where it was... Can you tell me?".

She hold her dress tightly in her fist and look around in panic. His frown grow more after looking at her reaction "listen don't need to panic okay?" his voice turns harsh slightly and she gets more scared. She finally look at him and shake head vigorously, more strands fall out of her loose braid.

He can't understand her reaction like he is standing quite far from her then why she is overreacting, "what the hell is wrong with you?". She look at him with her shaky breath "I... Y/N." she introduce herself in broken words. He look at her with a puzzle expression and mumble under his breath "weirdo."

Just then door creak open and Tae turn his head, Mrs.Jung look at him with wide eyes in shock "T-Taehyung... What are you doing here?". He look at her in hesitation "actually I was looking for guest room but mistakenly ended up here... I even ask her about it but she didn't reply anything." He look at Y/N while saying the last words and a slight change can be heard from his tone.

Mrs.Jung immediately step towards Y/N in panic and she hide behind her mother. Tae narrowed his eyes at her behaviour, he finds her behaviour really odd. Mrs.Jung smile at him nervously "son... here is a new shirt and guest room is two doors away from right." He nod slowly and take the shirt then he notice the plate in her hand which have some donuts. He eyed the plate then turn to walk out but then he heard Mrs.Jung voice "Y/N... see what I get you? Donuts." She said excitedly, he step out of the room and look back from the slight open door, Mrs.Jung back is facing towards him but he can see Y/N face clearly. A smile starts appearing on her face slowly and then it turn into a wide smile.

Her eyes shine and the smile reach till her eyes and he heard soft giggles. He again didn't realise the fact that he is staring at her smiling face a way to longer. He shake his head as an attempt to get back to his senses and walk towards the guest room with fast steps.

Y/N look at her mother while munching on her donuts "mumma who was that boy?". Mrs.Jung smile and wipe the chocolate from the corner of her lips "he is Lia's prince charming." Y/N stop eating and look at her with wide mouth and eyes "really mumma?". She ask in disbelief and her mother chuckle at her cuteness "yeah baby." Y/N then jump slightly in excitement "wow mumma Lia get her prince charming... When will I get my prince charming?". Mrs.Jung smile fades and she gulp at her words "soon princess... very soon" she said in a very low voice, doubting her own words. Y/N hold her hand and shake it to get her mother's attention who is now looking down. She look at her daughter whose eyes are shining dreamily and it broke her heart.

"Mumma I also want prince exactly like Lia's prince charming... Mumma he is just like Cinderella's prince charming... Mumma can't I have that prince charming." she make a pout while looking at her mother and Mrs.Jung eyes widened at her words in shock because she never wish something like this before. "Y/N" she said in cracking voice "mumma pretty please... Lia can have umm" she thinks with a cute pout which is covered in choclate "yeah she can have snow white's prince." Mrs.Jung hold her arm firmly "Y/N... don't ever say something like this ever... He is Lia's prince do you get it" she raise her voice and Y/N nod immediately being frightened.

At Living room
Taehyung come back after changing his shirt his parents are there with Mrs. and Mr.Jung soon Lia join them with her cold expression. After talking for few minutes, Mr.Kim get up which makes his wife and son automatically gets up too. Mrs. and Mr.Jung also get up with a smile while there is no trance of smile on both Lia and Tae face. Both the elder mans shake their hands, then the Kim family turn to leave but stop when they heard a loud scream. They stop in their steps and look back "MUMMA!!!!." Mrs.Jung eyes widened and heart thump fast at her scream, she immediately look at the stairs from where Y/N is running down in panic and fear. She immediately step towards her daughter who get down stairs, she hold her shoulders to calm her down "what happen princess?" she said in low shaky voice.

Y/N take long shaky breaths "mumma... cockroach... my room" she point her trembling finger towards the stairs but stop in her words when she look at people in front of her with her red moist eyes. Mr.Jung is glaring her deadly if looks can kill she might be dead by now. Then her eyes move to Lia who also have quite similar expressions as her father. Then she look at Mr.Kim who is looking at her with his cold expression and intense eyes then her eyes move to Mrs. Kim who look at her with concerned eyes. She hide behind her mother and Mrs.Jung turn towards others and smile nervously.

Mr.Kim look at Mr.Jung who is still glaring at
Y/N "who is she Jung?". Mr.Jung look at him then at his wife who is looking down now, he make a fist but then look at him again with a fake smile "she is my daughter... Lia's younger sister... she had a fever and was sleeping in her room... she is really scared of cockroach... you know how womens are" he laugh at his last words to which Mr.Kim also nod with a mocking smirk. But Tae look at Mr.Jung with crush eyebrows in confusion, like he saw her in the room and she certainly was not sleeping so was he lying to everyone or was she just woke up?

Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Jung look down at Mr.Jung words and Lia glare at her father. Mr.Jung sign through his eyes to his wife and she softly pull Y/N in front then whisper to her ear "greet everyone politely." Y/N look at her mother with nervous eyes but she nod at her with soft smile which makes her calm and she smile back. She look at everyone but then look down while frightening her fingers "hello I'm Y/N." She said in low voice and immediately stand behind her mother and again Mr.Jung laugh nervously "she is really shy right sweety?". He looks at his wife and she nod immediately with a small smile.

Y/N peek through her mother's shoulder and her eyes move to everyone but stop at Taehyung who is looking directly at her while others are engage in some conversation. He kept looking at her doe like innocent eyes. Some hair strands are falling in front of her eyes which is disturbing the view unknowningly it makes him frustrated. He tilt his head slightly to the left to have a good look. She peek more and now he can see her full face. She also stare at him with some excitement and amusement in her eyes which makes him quite confuse. A smile starts appearing on her face and then a beautiful smile make it's way to her face. He kept looking at her and feel like everything in the room slowly down, and it's just her, smiling at him. He notice how her eyes shine while looking at him, and an invisible dimple on her right cheek which only appear when she press her lips slightly towards right to stop her giggles.

His eyebrows frown in confusion when she mumble something but he didn't able to get what she said while on the other side she look at him with shining eyes and softly mumble "prince."

to be continued~
(Do you guys liked this part?
Which scene you liked the most?
Do Comment)