14

She whisper closely to his lips, he unknowingly gulp at her warm breath that is hitting his lips, "did you like my surprise Mr.Husband?". "W-What?" he sounds so low. She tried to copy that actress seductive smile, unknowingly Tae gulp.

She place his hand on her waist "husband you should hold me like this" her hot breath is hitting his lips. Elara look at them with wide eyes and open mouth in shock and curiosity. Y/N starts opening his shirt buttons, Jennifer gasp and Tae realise what exactly is happening he push her away "A-ARE YOU MAD?."

Y/N pout "you didn't like the surprise but that girl's husband carry her to the bedroom." Jennifer cheeks turns red and Jin bite his lips to control his laugh. Tae gets shocked and embarassed "S-SHUT UP." Y/N pout then look at others, Jin and Jennifer smile at her "hi Y/N I'm Jin and she is my wife Jennifer, I'm Taehyung's cousin and your brother in law."
Y/N look at them with her innocent eyes and smile back. Tae look at her bare legs and tie his coat around her waist, Jin and Jennifer smile at his protective nature.

Elara hold Tae hand "Tae uncle." Tae smile at her litely "yes princess." Y/N eyes widened and she shout "SHE IS NOT YOUR PRINCESS I'M YOUR PRINCESS." She push away Elara from Taehyung harshly, Elara starts crying and Tae gets angry "HOW DARE YOU PUSH HER HUH?." He hold her arm harshly and jerk her body "SHE IS MY PRINCESS." Y/N shout back in anger while tears starts flowing from her eyes (her periods mood swings are doing there job) "NO I'M YOUR PRINCESS" Tae push her with a jerk "NO YOU ARE JUST A BURDEN-" "TAE!!!!" Jin shout at him loudly "don't" he said in a warning tone.

Jin carry Elara in his arms and walk towards
Y/N while Y/N sniffs cutely and wipe her tears, Jin smile at her "Y/N she is Elara and Elara princess she is your aunt, Tae uncle's wife." They both look at each other innocently "Y/N you know you are Taehyung's queen." Tae scoffs, Jin glare at him then again look at her, "queen?". Jin nod "yes princess are a lot but king only have one queen and you are his queen and he is your king." She repeat the word queen few times then look at Taehyung with a big cute smile. Jin and Jennifer chuckle at her cuteness, Tae look at her silently "My King."

Unknowingly something strange happens to him after hearing her. Jin and Jennifer chuckle and Jin make Elara and Y/N friends.

At their bedroom
Tae enters the bedroom, he is still angry from the incident earlier. Y/N look at him silently "husband." Tae look at him angrily and pinned her to the wall "what were doing there huh? Who told you these things?." She gets scared "I saw it on T.V" he close his eyes in frustration and curse "hoooo" she immediately cover her ears "bad words, husband if we say bad words we gets ugly, please I don't want my husband to be ugly." Tae groan at her words and move back while rubbing his temples with close eyes, "husband" he again heard her voice and look at her but his eyes widened "w-what are you doing?." She is opening her shirt buttons "it's your shirt so I'm giving back." "STOP IT..... STOP IT NOW...." He breath heavily at the sudden shock.

He can see the glimpse of her black bra, he turn his back to her 'just go and change." He heard her walking to the bathroom, he sit on the bed and sigh tiredly "what the hell I get myself into."

Next Morning

Y/N and Elara are playing together while Jennifer is making breakfast. Jin comes to her and softly back hug her, she smile "stop kids and Y/N are here." He smirk and buried his face on her neck "no one is looking." Jennifer bite her lips shyly "Jin stop." Jin smile at her shy face "okay one peck." She shake her head "no." Jin pull her closer "come on just one quick." She look at him and he smile charmingly. She can't help but give in and peck his lips, "unnie?". Jin and Jennifer eyes widened and she push Jin away immediately and look at Y/N who is standing at the door frame with confuse look "y-yes?. Y/N look at Jin then at Jennifer which makes them more nervous "Elara said she is hungry."

Jennifer nod nervously "o-okay" "unnie." Jennifer gulp "yes?." Y/N look at Jin who is equally nervous "what were you doing on his lips?". The couple blush "I-I". Jin help her "Y/N s-she was giving me good luck." Y/N look at them in confusion "good luck?". Jin nod nervously "yeah that's how husband and wife say good luck to each other." Y/N lips turns to 'O' face then she run to Elara. Jin and Jennifer sigh in relief while Jin touch her hand and said seductively "so what were we doing?" Jennifer push him.

Taehyung gets down stairs hurriedly in his formals while Jennifer is setting the breakfast "Tae where are you going? have breakfast." Tae stop and look at her in hurry "no noona I'm really late.... I have a very important meeting today." Jennifer nod "okay good luck for your meeting." Jin smile at Tae while he is rocking his baby boy in his arms "good luck Tae."

Tae nod "thank you" and immediately walk towards the main door, Y/N stop when she heard Jin and Jennifer saying good luck to Tae. She run behind him "husband." Tae groan in annoyance and look back "what?". Jin and Jennifer also look at her in confusion. She stand in front of Taehyung and smile. He groan in frustration "are you going to say something or-" she place her lips on his.

to be continued~
Hey guys I'm so happy that you all show so much love to this story and I can't explain my gratitude.
Thank you so much 💕
Do you like this chapter?
What do you think about Y/N's good luck? 🤭
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow