#5

He close his eyes to calm down when he heard a deep voice "Taehyung?". He open his eyes and look at person standing at the door, his eyebrows frown "hyung?". Jin step towards him with concerned face "Tae are you okay?." He nod while avoiding his eyes "yeah just a little stress." Jin nod slowly but still not buying it.

Tae walk to his chair and sign Jin to sit too. Jin sit infront of him and smile "Tae how are you?" he nod "I'm fine... how is noona, Elara and Liam?". Jin smile widened after hearing his family's name "they all are good just Elara miss you so much." Corner of Tae's lips move upward slightly at his words "I miss the kids too."

Kim Seok-Jin is Tae's elder cousin, he is the son of Tae's father elder brother but unlike his father his uncle is very chill and understanding. He never force Jin for anything and keep a friendly relationship with him. Jin and his uncle always play around. When he was a kid, he used to feel jealous sometimes, that why not his father be like him. He didn't able to believe that they are real brothers but still so different from each other. Jin understand Taehyung feelings really. He saw everything how he have to follow his father's orders always. He don't even play with him because his father always presure him to study. Taehyung is close to Jin. Jin is a chef by profession, he choose what he want to be in his life. His father never forced him to change his mind although he wants him to handle his business but Jin make his own way. Jin didn't abandoned his parents, he go to them with his family whenever he gets free time and help his father in business too. He had a love marriage and when he introduced the girl he love Jennifer, to his parents they were more then happy and accept her with open arms how he wish he also have parents like him, correction father like him.

"Taehyung" he look at Jin "what happen bro? I was calling you where are you lost?". Tae just shake his head slightly "nothing." A serious expression appear on Jin's face "Tae I heard about your marriage." Tae keep looking at his hands without any expression. Jin sigh and move forward then put his hands on the glass table "Tae I know you are not happy with this marriage." Tae look at his side "it doesn't matter... It is good for everyone and especially for business." Jin rub his temples "Taehyung_ahh... It is about your whole life." Tae get up and look out of the glass wall, at the view of the busy city "hyung... I don't have any issue" Jin look at stiff back muscles and feel bad for his younger brother.

At Night in Kim Mansion
Tae step in his house and his father is sitting on the couch waiting for him. Tae look at him and immediately stand properly, Mr.Kim glance at him "Taehyung we are going to Jung's house tomorrow." Tae look down but after few seconds he finally ask "but why sir?". Mr.Kim glance at him again through his glasses that is resting on his nose bridge "you are getting engaged tomorrow and after that directly marriage" he rub his temples in frustration "I don't know why that Jung want this engagement drama but we have to accept some of their things too... For them to accept our conditions." Tae just nod his head slowly then Mr.Kim get up with long sigh and walk towards his study. Tae clench his jaw to control his emotions.

Next Day
Everyone is busy in Jung mantion and Mr.Jung is ordering everyone. It is a small ceremony with only parent, groom and bride. Mrs.Jung walk towards him and he look at her with raise eyebrows "I hope Lia is getting ready" Mrs.Jung nod slowly. Mr.Jung sigh and again look at the decoration "Mr.Jung Lia is not happy with this marriage" he look at his wife "she is stupid... She didn't know what is right and wrong for her... I know what is right for my daughter." Mrs.Jung look away when he strach the word 'my'. He is about to walk away but stop and look back at her "keep Y/N in her room... I don't want to get embarass again." He walk away with fast steps while Mrs.Jung keep looking at his fading figure.

After an hour Kim family arrive at Jung mansion. Both elder mans shake their hands firmly like a proper business man and ladies smile sweetly at each other. While Taehyung is lost in his own thoughts. Mr.Jung pat Tae back lightly "you are looking handsome son." Tae just nod at him with his cold face. After few minutes Mrs.Jung come with Lia whose jaw is clench. Tae and she sit beside each other but neither of them look at each other. Mrs.Kim give Tae the ring and he hold it with his cold hand. His slight shaking hand didn't go unnoticed by his mother. He slide the ring in her finger with a heavy feeling on his heart.

Mr.Jung give Lia the ring which she snatch from her father while glaring at him in rage. She harshly slide the ring in Tae's finger which peel off his skin lightly. His jaw clench at her attitude but he control his rage. After that all of them sit and the helper come with some drinks. He served the drinks to the Kim couple and move towards Tae but his show get stuck in the corner of the carpet and the drink fall on Tae.

Tae immediately get up while looking at his white shirt which gets wet. Everyone get up while Mr.Jung glare at the helper, that poor boy shake in fear "s-sir I'm sorry." He shout loudly "SHUT UP!!!! DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO SERVE A DRINK... USELESS." Tae look at the boy whose trembling in fear then look at Mr.Jung "it's fine." Mr.Jung keep looking at the boy "GET LOST." He then look at Lia "princess... take Taehyung to guest room so that he can wipe his shirt... I'll tell someone to give him a new shirt." Lia jaw clench in anger, she glare at her father and stomp her foot "this way."

Tae didn't want to go but his father sign him to go. He sigh tiredly and follow her. They get upstairs when Lia phone started ringing, she look at it and her face gets a relief expression "listen guest room is in the right corridor" she didn't look up from her phone and walk away while saying "I have to take this call it's important." Tae jaw clench in anger "important my ass." He turn to the right corridor but it have lots of rooms "bloody stupid girl ... how will I know which is guest room." He look around then notice the light is on of the first room. He sigh hesitantly and enter the room slowly.

He look around the room it have pink colour walls, lots of plushies on the bed, a dollhouse at the corner of the room. It looks like a kid's room to him as he step forward his glasses fall from his pocket. He groan in frustration and bend down to pick it but it gets under the bed slightly. He curse under his breath and stretch his arm to hold it as he gets the hold on it he sigh in relief. But as he look up his breath caught in his throat. There is a pair of eyes that are peeking from the other side of the bed. He keeps looking at the slightly widened doe eyes. As much as wants to tear his eyes away from looking in those eyes, he can't able to, there is something in those eyes which didn't let him look away. A different kind of innocence which can captivate anyone.

to be continued~
(Do you like this part?
Do comment your views)