#11

Taehyung look at her back while she impatiently move on her heels "husband do it fast I'm hungry." He clench his fist and step closer to her. He hold the zip in his shaking hand. A dry lump form in his throat, he pull down the zip while looking at the other side. He pull it down slowly so that her hairs won't get into it. Not like he cares but then it will make another mess for him.

In the process once or twice his long fingers touched the soft skin of her bare back, which makes both of them flinch. He takes a deep breath to calm his fast heart beat and pull it down in one go which makes the strap of the dress fall from her shoulder, but because she is holding her dress it didn't fall off completely. He turn his back to her "GET LOST." He shout at her and heard her fade footsteps. He breath out which he didn't realised he was holding.

He place the pasta that he made on the dinning table and sigh "now I have to became her maid too" he clench his fist. Then he heard her footsteps but he didn't look at her. She run to the table with a big smile "wow husband I love pasta thank you." He look at her grinning, while wearing a loose t-shirt which she wrongly wears. She wears back side to the front. She is wearing a loose pajamas which has Barbie written on it. She sit on the chair with excited eyes, his eyes moves to her long straight hair which is wet. Her hair is very long, it reaches till her waist.

She put some pasta in her plate then look at Tae with her doe like eyes "husband you are not eating?". He ruffle his hair "just do your damn business." She look down quitely at her plate then pick a fork which she can't hold properly because of her wound. Tae look at that but ignored it. At that moment his phone rings, he look at the screen and it's his secretary. He starts talking on the phone "yeah just mail me that details yes and-" he feel a lite pull on his shirt but he ignored it "what were saying? Yeah talk to him...he-" he again feel a pull on his shirt but this time more properly.

He knows who is it, he clench his jaw tightly to control his rage. "Just finalize the meeting tomorrow only... I told you to-" this time he feel a soft tap on his shoulder. He close his eyes to control his rage and frustration "I will call you later for now just do as I said." He immediately cut the call when he feel another tap on his shoulder "WHAT?". He shout loudly while turning around and she flinch badly "CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE HUH? WELL WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM A DUMB GIRL." She keep looking down, he rub his temples with close eyes to calm his headache. But then he heard her soft quivering voice "m-mumma said w-we should n-not sleep empty stomach... o-or else mouse w-will do party i-in our stomach and w-we will get s-stomachache."

He didn't pay much attention to her words and keep massaging his temples "what the hell I get myself into" he mumble to himself. She sniff her tears "I-I don't want my h-husband to g-get stomachache... here." He pause at her words and slowly open his deep eyes. She is stretching her hand towards him with a fork which have pasta. Now he understands why she was disturbing him that time. She wants him to eat it. He look in her innocent eyes which is covered with a thick layer of tears, he felt and unknown uneasy feeling.

He look at the other side with his cold face "just go and eat your food." She didn't move from her place which makes him frustrated "GO" he raised his voice while glaring at her. She sniff again and walk towards her chair then tried to eat her food. But it keeps falling because she didn't able to hold the fork properly. Tae look at the details his secretary just send. He glance at her and look at the small frustrated pout on her face. He groan and sit beside her "give it to me." He point at the fork but she shake her head "no I can eat... I'm a big girl."

He smirk sarcastically at her words "yeah right...now give to me" he asked again but firmly this time. She quitely hand him the fork and he takes the pasta on it then move it towards her mouth. She quitely eat it and show him a thumbs while smiling which means she likes the taste. Tae feed him quitely and he didn't even realised where his frustration fades away. He look at the way she eats in a cute pout, she chock litely and he immediately give her water. She keep looking at him while munching on her food.