#3

Taehyung enters in his room which have black and grey colour walls with same colour interior. He close the door behind him and walk towards his bed then he remove his watch and keep it on the nightstand. He plug his phone to charge and sit on the bed while looking down at his hands. He keep sitting like this in silence without any expressions.

A heavy sigh leave his mouth and he fall back on the bed with close eyes tiredly. His mind unknowingly repeats the same memory.

Flashback
Taehyung is standing infront of his locker with his cold face. He turn around to leave for class but then bump into someone and the papers falls down from that person hand. Tae books also fall he looks up at the person with rage but his rage fades when he look at beautiful pair of eyes. He keep looking at her and realise that she saying something but he didn't able to hear it, it's like time have slow down.

Her hair strands are softly flowing in the air and her hair is tied in a low ponytail. He gets out of his thoughts when she wave her hand infront of his face "uh hello?". Tae come back to his senses and immediately gets back to his cold self. He didn't say anything and pick his books then starts walking towards his class without even glancing back but stop in his steps when he heard her soft voice "excuse me Taehyung?". He look at her and she walk to him with a smile but he look at her with cold intense eyes "how do you know my name?".

She move her hand forward and he realise it's his book "uh it's written on your book by the way I'm Hana." She smile at him softly and his breath caught in his throat and heart starts beating really fast. But he snatch his book from her hand harshly "so what should I do?". He reply to her rudely and walk away with fast steps while she keep looking at him with disappointment.

End of flashback

He open his eyes immediately and his breath is fast. He sit back and run his long fingers in his hair which makes them a little messy. He tiredly get up and take his night suit then walk to the bathroom to fresh up. After few minutes he come out of the bathroom while rubbing his wet hair with towel. He look at his reflection in the mirror and keep staring at it. His eyes looks dead like he is some robot, there no emotions in it. Unknowingly he hold towel tightly and his jaw clench then he throw it on the nearby couch in rage. He walk to his bed with fast steps and lay down without any other thought and turn off the light.

At Jung Mansion
Y/N is sitting on her bed while Mrs.Jung tied her long silky hair in a braid. She is playing with her dolls while her mother is admiring her beautiful face with a soft smile "princess now it's time to bed." Y/N look at her with her innocent doe eyes and nod "okay mumma."

She lay down on the bed while hugging her favourite plushie. Mrs.Jung kiss her forehead softly and close the light then turn on the soft light which have beautiful reflection on the ceiling. She smile again at Y/N which she returns while showing her big toothy smile. Then she walks out of the room, Y/N kept laying there and trying to sleep but then she she a light coming to her room from beneath the door. She sit on the bed and keep looking at it, that light blink again and again then a wide smile appear on her face "oppa."

She immediately run to the door and open it. A soft giggle left her mouth when she see her brother standing there. Jimin smile softly at her and she hug him tightly "I miss you so much." He hug her back tightly and softly whisper "I miss you too princess." She broke the hug after few minutes and look at him while smiling "come oppa" they walk to her bed and sit infront of each other. Then she make a cute pout and look at side, Jimin look at her and chuckle slightly "is my princess angry with me?". She nod her head immediately and he smile at her cuteness "and why?".

She didn't look at him "because you didn't come to party today you know I was looking like Cinderella." He look at her and softly grab her hands "my princess is way more beautiful then any other Barbie or princess." A small smile make it's way to her face but she shake her head cutely to hide it. Jimin chuckle at her then he take out something from his pocket, she look at him from her side eyes but immediately look somewhere else when he look at her. Then she heard him sighing "okay if you are angry with me then I think I have to eat all this chocolates by myself." She immediately look at him with her wide eyes "no I'm not angry."

She snatch the chocolates from him and he laugh at her cuteness. She started eating chocolates with a cute smile and Jimin squeeze her cheeks "my baby is so cute." She giggle at him and he look at her messy face from choclate and pick some tissues then softly wipe her face "okay princess now it's enough hmm... eat the others tomorrow or mom will scold me." Jimin take choclates from her hand but she immediately pick one "just one more." He playfully glare at her and giggle and automatically smile appear on his face.

He put the choclates at the centre table of the room and again walk to her "okay now what good kids do after eating sweets?". She look at him with her doe eyes "they brush their teeths." He nod "good now go." She run to the bathroom and come out after a minute "oppa see." She show her teeth to him and he smile "good girl now get to bed." She nod and lay on the bed and he cover her with duvet then caress her hair softly while she smile at him softly. He keep caressing her hair and she drift to sleep in few minutes but he keep looking at her innocent face. He love his sister a lot, she is not just a sister to him but he treats her just like his daughter. He softly place a kiss on her forehead when the door of the room open and he look that there is standing their mother with a soft smile. He smile back and walk to her.

He close the door behind him carefully and hug his mother. Mrs.Jung smile and hug him back while caressing his shoulder. After a minute he broke the hug "mom I know what happened today at the party." Mrs.Jung sighs heavily "she again did it Jimin with our Y/N." Jimin fist clench in rage "just wait for some more time mom...when I get a good hold there and get enough money I will call you both there."

Jimin is a painter and his paintings are also features in some art galleries. He lives in states and come to meet his mother and sister when he gets holdings. He is completing his arts course there but he didn't take any penny from Mr.Jung he sometimes do part time jobs or get money form his art work. But he didn't able to save as much money as he needed to call his mother and sister there but he is trying more then he can. Mrs.Jung caress his head "Jimin I told you to not think about it just complete your course okay?". He looks at her in disbelief "mom what are you saying? didn't I know what you have to go through here especially Y/N... She didn't deserve this mom." Mrs.Jung gulp her tears "I know... that's the thing that scares me Jimin what will happen to her after me."

Jimin hold her hands softly "mom please don't say such things I'm here... her brother." Mrs.Jung smile and nod at him slowly "I know baby you are always here for her but how long Jimin? when you get marry and starts your own family then everything change." He sigh "this is not going to happen mom... I will never change my love for my sister... it will never change." She shakes her head slightly "I know you love her a lot Jimin but then the responsibilities divide... The love.... The care divide... Won't you look after your children and wife." He close his eyes then look back at his mother "then I will not marry" Mrs.jung eyes widened in shock "Jimin are you mad?".

He didn't say anything just kiss her hands "I'm going back early morning tomorrow mom... Good night." Then he walks away and Mrs.Jung keep looking at him walking away.

Next Morning At Kim Mansion
Taehyung walk downstairs with fast steps while fixing his tie. He walk to the dinning room where Mr.Kim is already sitting he look at Taehyung and Tae lower his eyes "good morning sir." He just nod at his words and Taehyung sit on his usual seat while Mrs.kim is sitting infront of him. He look at his mother and she smile at him to which he just nod slightly. Helper serves them the breakfast, they are eating their breakfast in silence when Mr.Kim put down his fork and knife with a little sound as a sign to gain their attention. Both Tae and Mrs.Kim look at him and he clears his throat "Taehyung I have fix your marriage and it will going to happen in a week." Spoon fall from Mrs.Kim hand in the plate with a thud while Taehyung keep looking at him without any expression which makes hard for anyone to understand what he is feeling.

to be continued~
(Are you guys liking the story so far?
Do comment and tell me your thoughts about it)