#10

She is hugging Tae and when he realise this fact, he immediately push her away "DON'T YOU DARE DO IT AGAIN" he yell at her loudly which makes her flinch badly. She blink her eyes fastly in fear "h-husband" she calls him in a low scared voice. He look at her in rage "JUST SHUT UP" he shout loudly that the whole house echo with his roar. She step back from him in fear and hold her dress tightly in a fist.

She look down being scared and her breath get uneven. Tae immediately walk upstairs to their bedroom. She look at him going upstairs and hold her heavy gown then follow him. He step inside the room and look at all the decoration with flowers. His anger level gets high. He walk inside the room and Y/N just stand out while looking at the flower with her doe like innocent eyes. He hold the strings of the flowers in a tight fist that is decorated around the bed. His knuckles turns pale from the rage, with a loud groan he pull it with a force.

He pull off all of them and throw the flower strings harshly towards the door of the room but stop after hearing a loud sob. He look back with his red angered eyes. Y/N cover her ears with her trembling hands with close eyes, her tears are flowing, again a sob left her mouth. Tae clench his jaw and immediately walk towards her. He hold her arm tightly and shake her body in rage "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HUH? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM NOW." She look at him with her eyes filled with tears and heart beat fast in fear.

When he look that she is kept looking at him, his hold gets more tight on her arm to which she hiss and hold his hand which is on her arm. A silent sob left her mouth "m-mumma... I want to g-go to mumma" she said while chocking on her tears. He push her back with a jerk, her back hit the wall lightly "I WOULD HAVE THROW YOU OUT RIGHT NOW... WHO WANTS TO KEEP A BURDEN!!!" he shout on her face and she immediately close her eyes in fear. He push her out his room harshly and close the door with a loud thud, she flinch badly.

She look at the close door while her tears keep flowing from her innocent eyes. She hold her dress tightly while looking at her both side, the long empty corridors which is quite dark for her. She sit while leaning her head on the wall beside the close door of the room.

On the other side Taehyung is loosing his mind he don't know what to do. He throw everything that is in the room and breath heavily in anger. He look at the mess he created in the room but he is not concerned about it, he is frustrated with the thought that how will he spend ten months with her. He hold his hair tightly in his hands and lean on the close door. His body slide on the door and he sit there with close eyes while holding his head in between his hands. A tear left from his close eyes. He hide his face in his knees.

Y/N look at the little fabric of the shirt that come out from the space under the door. She place her trembling palm on it and lean her head on the door, she feels a sense protectiveness just by placing her palm on his shirt. Only a wooden door is between both of them but is it only a distance of a mere door?

Next Morning
Taehyung move his head a little and a lite groan left his mouth. He open his eyes slowly and touch his neck's stiff muscle. He look around the messy room and slowly get up but he feel like his shirt was tucked somewhere. He look back at the close door and shrug off his thoughts and walks to the bathroom. He look at his messy reflection and run his long fingers in his hair being frustrated. He take a quick hower and get ready for his work. He set his tie and hair perfectly. He look at his perfectly looking appearance. His mouth curved into an ironic smile, how easy it is to appear perfect when you're a mess from inside.

He take his phone and step towards the door. He open the door but halt in his step. He look at Y/N whose head is lean against the door frame with close eyes, he can see the light dry tears strain on her cheeks. Her hair strands covered her face slightly, his eyes move to her hand that is place in front of the door. He shake his head and glance at his watch then again look at her. Without paying attention to her he walk out of the room and then left the house without having anything for breakfast.