#8

Tae take a step forward "what the hell are you saying?" he ask him in his low deep cold voice. Mr.Jung glance at him then look at Mr.Kim "don't you remember I have one more daughter."

Mr.Kim eyebrows creased "what are you trying to say? be clear." Mr.Jung take a step towards him "what I'm trying to say is." He pause and look at Taehyung who is also looking at him in confusion then again his eyes move to Mr.Kim "Y/N will marry Taehyung."

There is a silence in the room for few minutes and Mr.Jung look at Mr.Kim for any trace of reaction. Tae also look at his father and his eyes narrowed a little. Tae gets the idea that what is coming his way. Mr.Kim nod his head as a sign to go on, "if they get married then we won't face the humiliation and our deal will remain as it was before."

Mr.Kim not once glance at his son, he looks at the wall in front of him, deep in his thoughts. Mr.Jung is holding his breath while looking at him, then finally Mr.Kim move his eyes to him "okay, Taehyung will marry your other daughter and anyways I don't care about the girl however it can be."

Tae keep looking at his father and feel a pang in his heart, his own father didn't care about the girl he is going to get marry. Mr.Jung take a breath of relief then he clench his fist in anxiety "well I hope you know about Y/N." Mr.Kim rub his temple "yeah... yeah whatever" with that he walks out of the room.

Mr.Jung here played words trick which not Tae nor Mr.Kim understands. He smirk internally while Tae on the other side just stand there. First he didn't even want to get married but what a joke his fate played, now the bride is change in just one hour.

At Bride's dressing room
Mrs.Jung look at her husband with wide eyes, she open her mouth to say something but the shock is too much for her to digest. Finally after a good minute, she gain a little courage to open her mouth, "w-what are y-you s-saying? Y/N? n-no this i-is not p-possibe... this c-can't happen." She hold the arm of the chair that is behind her and sit on it in shock. She keep shaking her head in panic and anxiety. Mr.Jung crouch in front of her "why is this not possible? It is possible... Have you ever think what will happen to her after you."

She look at her husband with her with uneven breathing "if you think Jimin will look after her then" he pause and breath out "maybe he will but what will happen when he gets married... when he starts his own family... his family, kids will need his time and attention... how will he take care of Y/N." She look at her shaking hands "J-Jimin s-said he w-will not get m-married" she said in very low cracking voice.

Mr.Jung scoff at her words "seriously? you are telling me that you will let your one kid sacrifice his happiness for the other?... what is Jimin's fault in all this? didn't he have the right to live his life? To get marry, to start his own family?". She gulp the thick lump that form in her throat, Mr.Jung hold her trembling hands in his. She look up at him through her blurry eyes due to tears.

He manipulates her with his words very gracefully and now he knows what he have to say. He is going to shoot an arrow which will surely make her agree "you better know what happens with women who lost support of a man from their lifes." She look at him with frighten eyes, her breathing get more uneven and sweat form on her forehead. She knows what she had gone through after her husband, what she had faced, what disgusting stares man's used to passed her. She shake her head in panic "n-no m-my Y/N won't g-go through what I have to." He smirk internally at her words "she don't have to, Taehyung is accepting her... giving her the owner of his wife... Taehyung is successful, young, handsome, mannered what else one can ask?".

She look in his eyes and tears left her eyes, "d-did they k-know about her condition?" he nod his head "ofcourse and he is accepting her the way she is." She bite her trembling lips, her mind and heart are in a war with each other and at last her mind wins. She nod her head slowly "I'm agree."