#9

Now it's time for bride and groom to go to their new house. Tae is just standing by his car with his jaw clench. Y/N walk towards the car with Mrs.Jung beside her. As she is few steps away from the car, Mrs.Jung tears escape from her eyes which she was controlling till now.

Y/N look at her mother and get scared "m-mumma? what happen? are you h-hurt" her own voice crack. Mrs.Jung shake her head lightly and caress her face. Her eyes are lingering to every feature of her daughter's face "I'm fine p-princess." She smile lightly to which Y/N grin "mumma let's go" she look at Taehyung who is standing while leaning on the car "husband is waiting."

She hold Mrs.Jung hand and take step towards the car but stop when Mrs.Jung pull back her hand "p-princess... you have t-to go alone." Y/N look at her in shock "mumma why?" her voice gets low. Mrs.Jung smile with teary eyes "princess, husband and wife s-stay together hmm? So you h-have to go there alone b-but don't worry mumma w-will come to meet you okay? You are b-big girl right?". Y/N shake her head while her own eyes filled with tears, Mr.Jung clench his fist and whisper to himself "now this dumb going to make a scene... I have to do something."

He step forward "let's go... let's go" he hold
Y/N forearm tightly with a fake smile and starts dragging her towards the car while she look back at her mother. Her tears are flowing from her doe like eyes, she look back at the blurry image of her mother who is waving at her with a small smile but she didn't notice her teary eyes. Y/N wave back at her lightly, Mr.Jung stop in front of Taehyung "Taehyung son please take care of my daughter" she make a fake sad face and caress Y/N head to which she move on her heels uncomfortably. Tae look at him with his deep intense eyes and he shut his mouth. Tae walk towards the other side then sit in the car. Mr.Jung open the car door for Y/N, to show the society that he care.

She sit in the car and Mr.Jung shut the door. As car starts moving, she immediately look back at her mother, who is crying now while holding her mouth. Her tears fall from her innocent eyes "mumma" she whisper softly. Car move ahead and they get out of sight. Y/N move in her seat to have a look of her mother. Tae clench his fist "will you sit properly for God sake" he said in his cold deep voice.

She slightly flinch from his voice and sit straight, she play with her fingers quitely. After sometime she look at her side where his hand is, she look at his expensive watch and veiny hands. Her eyes moves up towards his face slowly, he is looking out at the view. She slightly raise her veil to look at him. A soft smile made his way to her face, he feel a stare on his face and turn his face. As he turn his face, she immediately pull down her veil and he heard her soft giggles. He clench his fist tightly that makes his fingers pale.

Car stop and Tae immediately gets out of it and wait for some seconds for her to come out but when she didn't come out he frustratedly open the car door of her side "WILL YOU COME OUT" he spat angrily. She skake from his sudden voice and step out of the car but as she takes a step forward her foot twist and she fall on his hair chest. In reflex he hold her waist "damnit can't you even walk properly."

He step back from her and walk towards the house furiously, she quitely look at him walking away then follow him slowly while holding her heavy gown. She step in the house and look at Tae who is about to step on the stairs "husband" she call him softly in a low voice. He stop in his step after hearing her for some seconds then look back at her. She finally lift her veil fully, for few seconds he kept looking at her beautiful face. She smile at him "husband... I know that you were my prince."

She step towards him while he also turn towards her in confusion "what?". She grin while standing in front of him "mumma said you are my prince and now my husband.... and husband,wife lives together." She grin cutely while he kept looking at her, his heartbeat is getting fast now "what the hell are you talking? Are you high on something?". She giggle excitedly "prince the heels fits in my foot right? It didn't fits in Lia's foot" she chuckle while covering her lips with her soft fingers.

Now he is really puzzle "w-why do we get married? Do you know it?". He ask her in a low voice, she look at him with her wide shinning eyes "because you are my prince and like Cinderella you come to take me." His mind is getting numb with her every word, "what is husband and wife?" he ask again in very low deep voice. She blink her eyes while thinking "yeah... mumma said when a boy and a girl get married they will became husband and wife... you are my husband and I'm your wife" she giggle in the last.

He gulp the thick lump that form in his throat, he felt like someone snatched the floor from under his feets. He fall on the couch that is behind him with a thud, his mind is numb. She look at him in fear "husband what happen?". She sit beside him and place her soft palms on his arm. He feel like everything is blurry around him then he feel her hands on his arm. He look at her with his intense eyes which is blood red and she moves away immediately being scared.

He get up in anger, every veins in his body is fuming in rage. He walk out of the house with mind fuming in rage.

At Jung Mansion
Tae step in the mansion and look at the helper that was passing from there "where is Jung?". He ask her and she tremble in fear while looking at his furious eyes "s-sir is in his s-study" the veins of his neck is throbbing in anger "where is the bloody study" he groan in his deep voice. That girl point her shaking finger towards the room. He walk towards the room immediately with his furious step. Whoever come in his view tremble in fear while looking at his intense red eyes. Tae push open the door of the study with a loud thud and Mr.Jung look up from some papers while saying "WHO THE HELL-" he stop in his words when he look at Taehyung.

He gulp while looking at his fuming figure and get up from his chair "Taehyung? Son what happen?". Tae look in his eyes directly and he slightly tremble while looking at the intensity "why didn't you tell us about your daughter's mental condition." Mr.Jung makes a fake shock face "w-what are you saying? don't you remember I-I asked your father whether h-he know about Y/N or not? he said yeah whatever y-you were there" Tae didn't blink and kept looking in his eyes while his body is shaking from the rage. Mr.Jung gulp his saliva in fear, nervously "Tae son, almost everyone of my business partners knows about Y/N's condition... So how would I know you or your family didn't know."

Tae step towards him while crossing the long table and stand in front of him. Mr.Jung can feel the rage that is coming out of Tae's body "do you think you are smart? You played words trick with us... Mr.Jung wait and watch I will show you what real game looks like because I'm the king of these tricky games so be ready" he said all the words while looking deep his eyes. Tae pour his words in the soul of Mr.Jung and it literally shake his soul in fear. Tae step back and look at the frightened expression on his face with that he walks out. Mr.Jung wipe the sweat from his forehead and hold the table for support.

~
Mr.Kim jaw and fist clench in anger "that Jung played with us? He gives his burden to us... Taehyung" he look at Taehyung who is standing quitely while looking down "you don't worry we will show him his place once the deal will gets succeed and we get our hold on the exporting business... then we will show him what happens when you mess with Kim's." Mrs.Kim look at her son's poker face. Mr.Kim place his hand on Tae 's shoulder "ten months.... Just ten months bear that girl and I'm giving you my words I will be the one who will file the divorce for you okay?". Tae gives him a single nod then Mr.Kim walk towards the small table of his room and sip on his drink "just throw or lock that girl in some room of the house" he said and Mrs.Kim look at him in shock.

At Kim Mansion
Tae step inside the house with his two upper shirt buttons open and hair a little messy. Y/N look at him and immediately run to him while holding her gown. Tae is in his thoughts when he feels a sudden warmness around him. When he realise it, his heart beats rapidly unknowingly. Y/N is hugging him while hiding her face on his chest "husband I-I was so scared."

(Do you like this part?
What do you think will happen next?
Do comment and vote)