#13

Y/N move a little in her sleep while softly rubbing her left eye, then slowly open her eyes. She look at her side and Tae is working on his laptop. She smile at him, he feel her eyes on him. He look at her and she is smiling at him, he ignored her and again look back at the laptop screen. She sit on the bed with a cute grin and kept looking at him.

He feel annoyed by her stare "why the hell are you looking at me?". She giggle "because you are looking so good in glasses" his hands stop in the air. He take a quick glance at her then shake his head with a cold face and get back to work "just stop your stupidity... because of you I HAVE TO LEAVE MY IMPORTANT MEETING" he suddenly raise his voice and she gulp at his cold voice.

He rub his temples when Mrs.Jung again called him, he throw his phone towards her "talk to your mother, she keeps calling... so annoying" he mutter the last words under his breath. She hold his phone and answer the call.

On Call
Y/N - hello? Mumma?
Mrs.Jung - princess... how are you feeling? Is it hurting? (Worried)
Y/N - (suddenly her eyes become teary after hearing her mother's voice) mumma it was hurting s-so much b-but husband t-take care of me...
Mrs.Jung - really? (Shock)
Y/N - yes mumma... he gives me lots of snacks and played tangled movie too (excited)
Mrs.Jung - (smile through her tears) I-I'm really happy princess... your prince is really good
Y/N - (grin and look at Tae who is busy in his work) yes mumma... he is, and you know he even massage my-

(Tae snatched the phone from her with a glare and she look at him with a pout)

Tae- Mrs.Jung I have to attend a very important call
Mrs.Jung - uh yeah sure (hesitant)
(He is about to cut the call when she again said)
Mrs.Jung - thank you so much Taehyung

He just hummed in response and cut the call.

He then look at Y/N who still have a pout on her face and he roll his eyes but flinch slightly after hearing her scream. He look at her in shock "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SCREAM?". She look at him with frightened eyes "are you going to eat me?".

He chock on his own saliva and rub his chest "WHAT THE HELL?". She scoot away from him "yes, are you going to eat me? ahhh mumma my husband is zumba." He kept looking at her in pure confusion "DAMNIT SHUT UP THIS NONSENSE AND WHAT THE HELL IS ZUMBA?". She immediately look at him like a pro teacher and her fear vanished in some thin air. She turn her body towards him and sit while crossing her legs, "you don't know zumba? I saw Jimin oppa watching zumba show on his T.V. a-and they are so scary that I started crying then m-mumma scold oppa" she giggle at last.

He just kept looking at her changing mood in the duration of seconds, his face is as usual cold. She again look at him "husband zumba do their eyes like this" she look up as an attempt to roll her eyes, then look at Tae with her excited eyes like she did some award winning performance "did you see? They do this and t-then they became zumba."

He don't realised that he is not doing his work anymore and listening to her blabber. She straighten both of her hands in the air "and they walk like this" she move her hands and jerk her body while making weird sounds like growls of animals. He look at her with a done face and kept his laptop at side then look at her while folding his hands to his well build chest "is that so?". He asked her in his cold voice and she nod immediately with her round wide eyes.

But then again a frightened experience appear on her face and she hug her pillow to her chest "h-husband are you zumba? Are you going to eat me? P-Please don't eat me" she pleade to him. He is loosing his mind with every passing second "WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M ONE OF THAT CREATURE HUH?." She look at him with wide eyes "because you did this" she then look up at the roof of the room while pressing her lips in a thin line. Now with lot of difficulty he understand that she is trying to roll her eyes, which she thinks, she is nailing just by looking up.