Episode 1

I was making Healthy Breakfast in the kitchen while I heard small footsteps came out from the hallway. It paused right behind me .

"Morning Adie" I softly turns toward those footsteps maker. 

"Morning Jennie" the little girl said with her Huge smile. 

"Did you have sleep well Miss?" I put Tuna Sandwich into her Plate with Strawberries ad glass of milk. She titling her head for a while before she answered. 

"I was riding Flying Horse and I saw Big Whale flying into the clouds" she said while she was enjoying her Tuna Sandwich with fill full mouth. "Really! That's interesting." I said in amaze as I lean my body against the Dinning Table. She gives me a nod. "Well, I guess you had a Sweet Dream for last night" I said and take a bite of my Sandwich. "Yes I am" she swiftly said. I let out giggles at her cuteness and slowly pat her head. 

"Where are we going for today?" she asked me with exciting eyes.

"Well, today is Sunday. So, why don't we go to our Fav Person!" I said with wink. Her eyes becomes widen in happiness.

"Yay!...Auntie Lexa" she swiftly jumps in excitement. "Don't jump Adie. You just have your Breakfast." I stopped her while I took her plate into the Sink to clean.

"When will we go?" she asked. I took a quick glance onto my phone screen to check time. It is already 8:30. 

"We will gonna leave in next 30 mins" I answered. 

"Ok" she yelled out in amuse and runs into her room. "Don't run! you will get hurt" I called out with chuckles. She is really cute little girl. I also walks into my room to get ready after I clean up the whole kitchen. I swiftly change into my Causal Style that I almost all the time wear.

Jennifer 's outfit: 

"Adie are you Ready?" I walks towards her room while holding my coat and bag

"Can you help me to tie my Hair with this Ribbon?" as soon as I step into her room she gives me Black Ribbon with comb. "Sure my lady" I said with chuckles cause she is really looks alike 'Little Princess' in that dress.

Adeline's dress: