Episode 14

"Do you need something Lexa?" I asked to Lexa while I was in the grocery store for some stuffs for Baking.

"Can you brought 3 dozens of eggs and 2 bags of cinnamon powder" Lexa make an order through the phone call. I shake my head into agreement and put 3 dozens of eggs and a bag od cinnamon powder in to the basket while Adie was holding my cardigan coat and following with me with her small hand.

"Anything else?" I asked again. 

"No. That's perfect" Lexa swiftly added and we both hang up our call. I let out a small sigh whilst took a quick glance on to my grocery list. "So, we will need only peanut butter and milk" I said and take a look to Adie who is losing in space. She was losing in her own thoughts while I slightly squeeze her cheek with my fingers tips to grab her attention. 

"Where are your mind going Adie?" I asked her with smile. 

"Nothing Jenni" she shakes her head and looks up at me with her huge smile. "Would you like to get something?" I tilt my head and asked. Her eyes go widen and look at me. 

"I mean, if you want something you can get" a slightly smirk appeared over my face while Adie's face lighten up in happiness. 

"Can I grab Coloring Book?" she eagerly asked me. "Sure, you can" I give her a small pat onto her head. 

"Then, why don't you go and choose one. I will be in a minute" I give her a wink with smile. 

"Ok!" she gives me a nod in agreement before she turns her heels towards the books line. I let out chuckles and find my way to grab peanut butter and milk. Not only peanut butter and milk but also I bought some vegetables and Fruits which are Adie's favorites. It took nearly a couple of mins, while I took my steps towards the book line.

As soon as I stepped into the book line, I heard Adeline's giggles. I slowly took my steps towards her with curious. I was a little bit far away from her and the mysterious people was covering by Adie's small figure. I cant clearly see who is that but it seem like it was a man. He was talking to Adie by putting his knee down. So, I took a quick steps towards her until I clearly saw the man's face. I can't remember his full name but I know exactly who he is. It was Max.

As soon as I take a step beside her, Max looks up at me with confusing look. 

"Jenni look!. I found it" Adie swiftly turns around towards me by showing one of her favorite coloring book. 

"Wow, that's good Adie" I added with smile. 

"So, you guys are together?" Max smoothly stands up from his kneeling and said. 

"Umm...yes." I give him a small smile in which he also did. 

"You are Max right?" I added while looking at him. He gives me a nod in agreement.

"Verstappen" he paused "Max Verstappen" he added again. I returned him with a small nod. "Well, good to see you Max Verstappen and I am Jennifer Alison" I let out small chuckles and said. But this time he gives me a nod and his huge smile which make me in amaze. 

"I am Adeline Alison" while me and Max were introducing each other, Adie also joined into our conversation in which we both let out chuckles at her cuteness.

"Well, nice to meet you too little Adeline" Max bows his body a little bit towards Adie and slightly pats her head. He seem like he is a tough guy with solid personality but now, he is totally different one. He looks really kind and soft. I was starring at him with lots of curiousness until Adie turns towards me and pulls my hand to break my lots of thoughts.

"Shall we go now Jenni?" she looks up at me with huge bright eyes. Before I make a respond, Max make up a conversation between us. 

"I think your little daughter was stolen your times, I guess" he let out small chuckles and looks at me in his ocean eyes. I was blushed for a quick moment but I quickly put my attention back to Adie.