Episode 10

"You are really awesome Jenni" Adie hopped on her steps and said with her huge smile. 

"Oh ...really? Do you really think I am awesome?" I asked while I was carrying my bag and my painting tools box. We both were still walking in University's compound in hand in hand.

"Yes! you are so amazing while you are teaching them" she showed me how I teaching. I let out chuckles at her cuteness . While we both having our steps way back to our car, we met with Chancellor of Oxford. 

"Nice to meet you Miss Alison" Chancellor greeted with smile. 

"Hello Chancellor, it is really nice to meet you sir" I put out my hand and we both make a handshake. "Who is this little girl?" he turns his attention to Adie. 

"Well, this is Adie Alison" I paused and look down to Adie who is giving the chancellor a huge smile and a bow. "I am Adie Alison...Sir" he said with cutely. The Chancellor let out a small laugh at Adie. "What a brilliant girl" he slightly pats her head.  "So, are you guys going back home already?" he added and turns his attention back to me. "Yes, Sir. I only have one 1 Lecture time for today " I give him a slightly smile and said. He gives me a nod in acknowledge. 

"Then have a nice day Ladies" he gives a huge smile for both of us before he walks away. 

"Why is he wearing like that?" Adie asked me with full of curious. I let out chuckles. "I think he has some kind of ceremony. That's why he was wearing like that Adie" I slowly pat her head and explain about her question. Then, we both keep walking back to our car.

"Where are we going now Jenni?" as soon as we both took a seat in our car, Adie makes a question about our direction. I take a look at her through backseat mirror. "We are going to meet Lexa" I give her a wink and start my engine. 

"Is she alright now?" she added again.

"Yeah, she said she is already at her cafe" I swiftly answered and we both drove up to Lexa's cafe. It took nearly an hour to get to cafe. I took a parking at nearest place from cafe. Then I swiftly get off my car and also open the door for Adie. Adie was really excited about to meet with Lexa. As soon as I pull out the cafe door, Adie runs up to the counter. 

"Auntie Lexa!" she called out and swiftly runs up towards the counter. 

"Oh, my tiny little girl" Lexa also quickly appeared out from the counter and picks her up. "I miss you so much" Adie gives her a tight hug and said. "I miss you more Adie" Lexa gives her a peck on her cheek. Then she turns her attention on me while I was looking at them with huge smile. 

My two important person all the time ...

"Come here" she slowly puts Adie down and walks to me. 

"I miss you Lexa" I hug her tightly in my arms. "I miss you too Jennifer ...I really do" she slowly mumbled to me. "Everything ok now?" I broke the hug and check her up. "Pfft, you know who I am." she paused and walks back into the counter. "I am Lexa. You know" she gives me a wink. I let out small giggles and also join into the counter. 

"Oh, you are already here" Dan also joined into the counter with big boxes of stocks for Cafe. 

"Hey Dan, how you doing" I swiftly make a greeting with smile and put on the apron. 

"For me, I am always fine Jenni" he said. I give him a nod and wash my hand. Adie also walks into the counter and take a seat at the corner of small couch. I give her a small pat on her head and walk u to the counter to take orders. 

"What can I get for you?" I asked to a young lady. 

"I want a chocolate smoothie" she makes an order. "Right away miss, please take your order number and take a seat for a while" I gives her a small smile and give her a token number. Then I put the order cup to Dan. Then, I keep taking orders from customers. Without knowing, I have been standing at the counter by taking orders and help Dan to take back plates and glasses from chair, it was almost nearly about a few hours long.