Episode 20

"Jenni! I cant find my socks" Adie called out and walks into my room while I was getting ready for myself. 

"Oh, did you look into your shoes box?" I asked her by tying my hair. She shakes her head and looks up at me . As she meet my eyes, she gives me a huge smile. I also returned her look with smile.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked with smirk.

"Nothing. You are just so pretty" she said with small giggles. 

"Oh, really?" I paused and put my kneel down by softly grabbing her arms. She gives me a nod in agreement. 

"Thank you Adie and you are way too cute" I added with wink which makes her let out a laugh. She was wearing her school PE uniform which is shorts and shirt. Today is Saturday and we both have to go to Sport Ceremony. That's why I need to be causal for activities but at the same time I need to be Good Looking for appearance. 

Jennifer's outfit :

Adie was so excited about it while I was struggling how to manage my time to get in time to University of London and to get on time to Adie's school

Adie was so excited about it while I was struggling how to manage my time to get in time to University of London and to get on time to Adie's school. That is totally stressing me. While I was losing my thoughts , Adie slightly pulls my hand to grab my attention back. 

"Can you help me to find my socks?" she asked and looks up at me. I swiftly remove my train of thoughts and look down at her.

"Sure" I softly took her hand we both went into her room to find her socks. It took nearly a couple of mins to find them and finally we spotted in her pairs of shoes which are in one of the boxes of her shoes. As I give it to her she swiftly puts it on with her sneakers.

"We will gonna leave soon Adie" I swiftly walk out to the living room and said. I grab my bag from the couch and gathering up some stuffs for today. while I was preparing for my bag, my phone buzzed from income message. I quickly pick up and check up on it. It was Admin from City ,University of London.

Admin : "Miss Alison, we are already prepared for our appointment with you"  

I swiftly replied .

Me : "Sure, I will be in soon." 

Admin : "Glade to hear that Miss. Please let me know if you need something" 

While I was having an appointment conversation with admin, Adie runs towards me from her room. 

"I am ready Jenni" she said with huge smile which are demonstrating her excitements. I swiftly turn off the phone and put it into my bag and turn towards her with huge smile.

"Great!" I paused and grab my car key " Shall we go?" I put out my hand to grab her small on and as soon as she took my hand, we both immediately disappeared from our apartment.

"Lexa!" I called out her name as Adie and I step into her Cafe. 

"Coming!" she swiftly responded with her raspy voice and walks towards us from her counter. 

"I am come here to take the painting" I said while I rush into my workshop room to took my painting for University of London. As I stepped into my room, I swiftly took the painting leather bag and walk out to the Cafe again. 

"Do you want something?" Lexa asked me while she was putting her arm around Adie's shoulder. I shake my head.

"No, nothing. You just have to sent Adie to her school" I added while I was holding the huge leather bag.

"Don't worry about that. Just focus on your stuff Jen" Lexa gives me a wink.

"Take care Adie. I will be around 10:30. Ok?" I give a small wave to Adie before I swiftly get out from the Cafe and went back into my car to drove up to my appointment. It took nearly an hour to get to the University. As I step into the compound of University it gives me different vibes which is different from Oxford. I swiftly park my car into the parking lot and step out from the car by holding my painting leather bag. 

Even though, today is Saturday and holiday , I can still spotted some major of students who are busying with their own stuffs as I walking through the compound to get to the reception. 

"Hello" I greeted to the receptionist with small smile.

"Hello, how can I help you ?" she swiftly responded with smile.

"Well, I ..." before I finished my statement, someone called out from behind.

"Miss Alison" the Admin who make the appointment with me for today, called out my name. I swiftly turn around and greeted him with bright smile.

"Hello there Miss Alison" he puts out his hand to make a hand shake in which I also did.

"Hello, nice to meet you Paul" I said with huge smile.

"It is really nice to meet you too Miss Alison" he paused and looks at me carefully " You look really young more than I expect" he added. I let out small giggles. 

"Thanks, I will accept it as a compliment" I said. He also let out small chuckles and gives me a nod. As soon as his glance meet with the huge bag that I was carrying, he immediately grabs it from me.

"Let me carry this for you Miss" he make an excuse. As he said, I slowly handed the bag to him.

"Out Principle room is in this way Miss" he gestured me the way while he took his steps forwards me. While we both on our way to the Principle Room, Paul explained me about the school, major and some interesting facts about the University. It only took a couple of mins until we both paused out steps in front of the grand door. 

"This is the Principle Room" he softly mumbled and make a knock onto the door. As soon as he knocked the door, I heard the heavy British Accent appeared from the room. 

"Come on" as the principle gave us the permission to come in, he swiftly open the door for me. 

"Nice to Meet you " the Principle of City, University of London walks towards me and greeted me with smile by putting out his hand.

"It is Horner to meet with you sir" I softly grabbed his hand and make the hand shake. 

" I am Anthony Finkelstein" he said.

"I am Jennifer Alison" I also added.

"Please have a seat" he pointed out towards the chair to have a seat. As soon as we both took our seat, Paul zip off the bag and reveling the Painting that I drawing for the University as the request.

The Painting :

"What a brilliant painting" the principle made up the compliment about my painting

"Thank you for your compliment Sir" I added with smile.

"No...No, You are really ordinary Artist" he stands up from his seat and carefully look at to the painting. 

"Your Painting that remines me off Hal's painting" he said. 

Hal's ...