๏Women?๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

Mingi?

The next thing I know, someone had grabbed my throat and was pinning me to a big, sharp cornered box and had cutted off my air supply.
.
.
.
Ouch.
Atleast give me a break dude.

My eyes were wide while I was trying my best to take in some air through my mouth which was getting hard by focusing on the pressure this big giant was applying.

Well one thing I know now is that he is not my princess Mingi.

"Mingi!! Let her go this instant!!" The angel shouted.

I feel like I'm going to be fead to the sharks soon.

Mingi still wasn't letting me go. I tried to look into his eyes with mine surely red ones now. It was getting too difficult.

Was I really just going to die like this? By getting chocked? I haven't even said goodbye to my grandmother yet. But I mean, I'm not complaining. I'm gonna die in the hands of the almighty Mingi.

Or maybe not.

Just when I felt like I was going to faint. With all my body's might to live, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

I heard a gasp on my left with Mingi letting my neck go.
I was wheezing and breathing heavily. If my grandmother found me in this condition. She'll say I look like a dog. Breathing with my mouth open and tongue out, hands on my knees and face covered with sweat. And I'll even agree with her for this.

I tried to quickly gather my thoughts and stood up. I found Mingi holding his future generations and Yeosang with his mouth agape in pure shock and horror.

Realising what I just did. I had the same expression as his.

Fuck, this giant is going to kill me.

Suddenly, I heard Yeosang laughing so loud, that I was taken aback. This was my first time watching him laugh like this beside the fact that I've only met him like an hour ago. That's not the point though.

I didn't knew what to do so I just stood there still staring at Mingi and Yeosang.

"Mingi, that's what you get for not listening to me. " Yeosang spoke still laughing.

Mingi suddenly looked at me with fire in his eyes. So out of fear I quickly ran and hid behind Yeosang.

"Nu huh princess, you are not going to hurt my patient. So now, I'll be leaving with her and if I even saw you trying to hurt her than you are going to come across my awesome new medicine that San loves so much." Yeosang said

Ok. What?
Patient? Princess?

With that Yeosang started walking and I was about to follow him when Mingi said something.

"Captain won't like this."

"He can't stop me from treating my patient. And I know what you are going to say next. The Quatermaster won't have a say in this either. We'll see what to do with her when I'm done treating her and when she has healed." Yeosang said in such a way that I believed he was the captain himself.

But they know that I'm still here right?Anyways.

Yeosang again started walking and I heard Mingi let out a sigh.I took one last glance at him and walked out the door behind Yeosang. I had a little idea about where we're heading to but just to make sure.

"You're a doctor?" I asked

"I am. And don't worry about Mingi. He won't do anything. " He replied.

Who should tell him that I had a whole different opinion about that.