๏Crow's Nest๏

Yun SeByeol's POV

It was evening right now. The sky was the shades of yellow, red and orange. One of my favorites. The sea was also adoring the colors of the sky, for it was reflecting them as if they are the most beautiful ornaments it has ever worn. The sun was setting but I can also see the moon in the sky already. It was windy too. I could feel my hair flowing in the air which I have settled in a high ponytail. The long coat and leather jeans which I was wearing, were giving me the exact warmth I needed, even lessening the cramps.

I should be at peace because of this beautiful weather but it was not calming me this time. In contrast, I found my head full of the conversation between me and Athena. It had been over for hours now but it felt like I just talked to her few minutes ago. Her voice still in my head. The bombs of information she has exploded over me at the same time was too much to take in and I can't help but catch myself sympathizing with her and feel bad about her.  

The only good thing out of the conversation had been that we had got a little closer. Closer enough that she told me she believes me and my magic. And that I won't be stopping her for what she'll do when she gets the opportunity. But sadly I had to decline her offer straight away.

She's hiding something though. I'm positive about that.

She was sleeping right now, mentioning that she needed to refresh her mind for the following journey and that she was just too tired. She even offered me to stay with her  but I was too much in my own thoughts to accept it. 

Therefore, right now I was here, in the main deck, near the railings, holding onto them to not get off balance and fall because of the ship's speed. They felt cold under my palms, gentle.

The other pirates were roaming around and doing their own things, chatting, talking, laughing, working- minding their own business. Hongjoong had still not given me any other task and Elora was also busy with Yeosang and Wooyoung doing something particularly important. I still can't accept the fact that Wooyoung is a navigator, which is pretty much a really important job. I don't trust him to lead the way but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Mingi was with me during lunch and I'm glad that we were less awkward than before, for he tried to start a conversation about my healing magic and how I could feel when something wrong was going to happen. It was a pretty interesting conversation and most intriguing were his reactions to my words because he looked like a little kid who was getting told by his parents how babies are made- brought down by angels. He asked me about the magical liquids too but I didn't wanted to take any risks of saying something which can lead him to drink them behind my back. Though I trust him enough to know that he won't do that but I still wanted to be cautious. and not take any risks.

I was getting pretty irritated right now though. Someone was again and again breaking the peace intentionally or not, I didn't knew.

I could hear slurping noises from above me. Not wanting to use my precious extra energy to tell the person, who was hanging in the crow's nest to stop making sounds while drinking, I just continued staring at the ocean and enjoying the view, trying to find a little peace and relax from the non-stop thoughts running in my mind.

 Noticing that the slurping sounds were getting even louder, I hissed exasperated. Does no one know how to eat and drink normally here?

"Lady Golden." I heard the person from the crow's nest calling me, "Would you like to have any drink?" Yunho asked warmly peeping from above, carefully.

I lifted my head up to an extent that I could feel my neck hurting. Why have  they made these things so tall?

"No Yunho. I am alright. Thank you for asking though." I answered smiling back at him.