๏Smile๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

It wast past midnight now. I looked at the clock just above the door. It was 1am to be exact, I heaved out a sigh in annoyance.
Rolling my eyes a little, I turned to my right, watching Elora and Athena sharing a bed and sleeping soundly.

Elora was first offering to take the single bed but I refused because I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep and I didn't wanted to wake them up because of my problems. Sighing once again, I slowly sat up on my bed. Picking my glasses carefully from the side table, I wore them and turned to the mirror on my left.

I could clearly see some dark circles under my eyes and even though I didn't slept one bit, my hair looked disheveled. I'll comb them in the morning, right now I just putted them up in a bun.

I was starting to get a little hungry too. Should I make a midnight snack?
Or maybe I'll just go out and look around the ship. It's quiet yet so peaceful right now. No one will disturb me on my this little adventure.

Getting up from my bed, I carefully tip-toed towards the door. Opening it and quickly moving out, I closed the door behind me. Looking up from the door and around myself, I didn't found one soul in sight. Ofcourse, no one would be awake right now. Taking a deep breath, I started to walk upwards to the deck, good thing our room was closest to the stairs.

Reaching, I looked around the main deck for anyone but it was empty. Good for me, I can talk to my love all I want. Smiling, I laid down on the cold wood and stared up at the endless black sky with multiple stars and my love.

I miss him.

"I miss you so much." I said out loud, "I do."

My brother, my own twin left me too early. I miss him. It has been 4 years without his presence and there's not a single day I haven't thought about him, he was my other half after all.

"Why do you have to leave so early, my love?"I questioned the moon,"You were too young, we were too young."

He left me on our 17th birthday, our birthday, which if I really remember is next month. I need to prepare for it. Yeah.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault." I said feeling some tears in the corner of my eyes. "I should have stopped you. I'm sorry I didn't."

If only my apologies could bring him back, than I'm ready to apologise my whole life.

"I miss you so much that it hurts baby. Come back." My voice cracked at the end with a tear falling from my left eye.

No!! I'm not crying right now! I've to save these tears for our birthday. Quickly wiping that stupid tear which escaped. I took a deep breath and paused for a moment. Taking in the weather a little, it was cold, end of November I noticed in the calender before. The weather here was a little different than earth's.

It was so cold but my heart felt colder. Was it even beating?

"Grandma misses you too. Though she doesn't show it for my sake but I've heard her cry herself to sleep multiple times to know that I wasn't just hallucinating."I said with a meaningless chuckle. "She blames herself baby, how do I tell her that it wasn't her fault but mine?"

Gazing at the sky with nothing but emptiness, I wondered what that old women must be doing right now? Was it night at earth or day? She might probably be looking for that green eyed man or just making her own magical drink to bring me back. I just hope she won't blame herself for this too. And she better take her medicines on time or it'll be a problem when we meet again. I miss her too though but no way in hell that I'm going to let her know that and it has only been one day.