๏Promise๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

Oh my heavens.

It wasn't the beautiful view or the mind blowing wind and horizon colors that took my breath away. It was the gigantic waves and the two black ships which were coming towards us in an alarming speed. They were big. Not as big as this ship but big enough to know that they had a lot of people with weapons I can't even think about.

Feeling. I remember this feeling. How have I noticed this till yet?! Was I so lost in my own thoughts? All the hair behind my neck were erected and the goosebumps which I was feeing on my arms, told me a whole story. A story which I have experience before.

I could feel Yunho behind me looking at the view too but he probably wasn't able to see what I was seeing. Those ships were far but they were moving towards us only, that much is clear. Turning out Yunho's question about, if the scenery is worth it. I focused on the feeling and the surroundings just to make sure that I was not interpreting the wrong idea from the sudden change in temperature and the sudden coldness in my chest and legs.

I was not able to take my eyes of the ship and now I was sure about what I was feeling.

Something bad is about to happen.

"Red flag with white skull." I interrupted Yunho who was talking and appreciating the view.

"Do you know this ship?" I asked him turning around to have a better look at his expression.

I noticed Yunho tensing with a deep frown on his face. It almost looked like he had stopped breathing. He looked in my eyes with....anger?

"Red flag with white skull?" Yunho whisper repeated in a deep yet quiet voice.

"Inform everybody Yunho." I said seriously looking up in his eyes with confidence and surity, "Something wrong is about to happen."

Just when I finished my sentence, I found myself in his arms with my legs around his waist and we were going down in a speed which had my head spinning. How did I even got in this position? But this wasn't the time to appreciate our closeness and the heat his one arm, holding me was providing my waist. I needed to focus on the matter at hand. I could still feel goosebumps all over my body and it only excited me even more than I already was.

With my head almost laying on Yunho's chest, I could feel his heart beating fast. I could feel the tension in his shoulders and arms which were holding the rope and me. I could even feel the stiffness in his waist. He is muscular and tense.

What connection does they have with this ship?

"Go to the dining Golden. I'll be there with the captain and everyone. " He said in a hurry with his eyes serious and with this close proximity, him holding my waist and steadying me from falling with the sudden landing on the deck, I could see a vein popping from his neck. God, he was so tense. I wanted to relax him.

No! Focus Byeol. Before I can nod or tell him that I agree, he was gone. I was about to go to the dining and get ready myself for whatever was happening too. So excited about this situation. I turned one last time towards those two ships and...

Holy fucking shit.

Purple, just as purple as the nail polish I was wearing right now or even darker, purple eyes were staring right at me. Right into my eyes.

What?

I felt my heart running even faster than Yunho's and I was frozen to my place. I wasn't able to take my eyes off him. No. I can't take my eyes off him. It felt like he was staring straight through my soul. But it shouldn't be possible. It isn't possible. We were too far away. A normal eye still couldn't see that ship. My thought was confirmed when I noticed the other pirates just walking around my ship, not looking defensive or alert.