๏Cooking๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

It has been a few hours till I've seen any of the members. After winning my little game with Seonghwa, Elora took me and Athena to her room. She told us that we would be sharing it.

Well, I'm not complaining.

I don't know where she's right now though. She left after showing us the room.

Athena was sleeping right now, I don't know how she can sleep already while it was just around 9. We haven't even eaten our dinner yet.

Oh just thinking about food, my stomach growled. I guess I'll be going to the kitchen than. I don't know the way though, but I can just find it out or ask someone for help.

I've already bathed and changed my clothes into simple pants and a shirt, which Elora gave me. Yeosang has also dressed up my wound. It wasn't that bad now. I'm pretty sure with my magic, it'll heal till tomorrow.

Slowly walking out of the room, in order to not wake the sleeping beauty.

Closing the door behind me, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around but there was no one. Hm, weird.

I started my way to the kitchen. There were few pirates here and there but they didn't approached me. And I'm glad because I'm too hungry to deal with any human right now.

While walking, I smelled something delicious. I think I'm getting closer to my destination!! Just two doors away, I could see smoke coming out from a room.

And yes I was right, it was the kitchen. There was a man probably in his 50's cooking. Wow, that smelled soo good. My stomach growled again.

And I guess this time that man heard it. Ugghhhhhh embarrassing.

I just gave him a sheepish smile.

He stared at me for a moment and than gave me a small smile back.

"Hello, Miss.Golden. It's nice to meet you." He said in an elderly tone.

"You know me? " I asked confused.

He laughed loudly, "Who doesn't miss, you are the talk of the night." He replied with a warm smile.

Oh?
Whatever, I'm too hungry to care about it. I'll ask him later.

"Please just call me Golden and can I help you with cooking? " I asked.

I don't really like cooking but whenever I'm bored I try to make new inventions.

"Oh, why mis- I mean Golden. Are you hungry? " He asked furrowing a bit.

"I am. But I'm also bored. I've nothing to do so if I can kill my time cooking than why not." I responded.

He smiled at that.

Sweet.

"Okay, let me help you with it."

"Oh no. I can do it myself. I just need to know where the ingredients are."

"Sure." He said smiling.

With all the ingredients I needed, I started to make one of my native food. It is one of my favourite's . Though I like to eat it in the morning instead of night but who cares.

While cooking I asked him for his name and it is Heechan.

It took me one and a half hour to complete my cooking which was 30 paranthas and all I needed now was curd and chillies.

So I asked Heechan, "Hey, do you have curd and chillies?"

He thought for a moment and said "Yes , I have curd but not chillies. Though, I'm sure that the goods which we stole must have them."