๏Meeting๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

After the announcement of the meeting, I went back to my room with Elora.

"Where are my bottles and dagger?" I asked her, a little stern.

"They are on the side table of your bed. "
I looked where she pointed and yes they were there, safe.

I took them and waited for Elora and Athena out of the room.

It was already 11:30 and so dark. Both the sea and sky was the same colour. It was hard to distinguish their meeting point. There were a little more stars right now than earlier and I could clearly see the moon. It was magnificant.

Night time is my favourite time for a reason. Beside the fact that I've insomnia and struggle to fall asleep. On some days like that I used to go to the balcony and just appreciate the sky and its beauty. How mysterious it is. It always fascinates me. And also because that is the only time I can converse with my other half.

I turned around hearing the door click, and watched Elora coming out, supporting a tired Athena.
I chuckled and gave a smile to both of them. Even being tired, they both still reciprocated it. Sweet. I'll try to know them more later.

The walk to the meeting room was quite boring as none of them talked. I mean it makes sense. They are tired.

We were about to enter when I felt someone bumping me from the back and just walking past me without apologising. And yes ofcourse it was the annoying navigator.

Words left my mouth before I can comprehend them "Watch where you're going big mouth. "

Wooyoung stopped at the door and slowly turned around, staring at me with a little fire in his eyes.

Ha, serves him right. Now this was my time to bump and pass him and that's what I did.

He looked too stunned to speak while I noticed Elora trying to hide her smile. Athena was also a little more awake now, clearly confused about what was happening though.

Entering the room completely. I noticed that all of the members were there. Even San and Jongho. I wasn't able to see there faces properly because they were sitting almost in the dark on the farmost corner of the table. The light was a little dim. The candles weren't emitting much light and the place where they were, it wasn't suffice.

The members were all around a big wooden, perfectly furnished brown table with around 13 chairs of the same material. One at the front where Hongjoong was seated staring at us. Beside him was the sweetest quatermaster ever. Note the sarcasm. Who looked a little too impatient for my liking. So just to vex him a little more, I walked a little too slow.

"Hurry up Miss. Golden, we don't have the whole day." Seonghwa said irritated.

"Whole night." I replied correcting him with a smile.

He was about to argue again when Hongjoong signalled us to take our seats.

I looked around and found 5 empty chairs. One of them between Wooyoung who had sat with a small pout and Jongho. Before I could move, Elora was between them.
I saw Athena timidly sitting between Yeosang and Yunho. Where will I sit now?

There were only 3 empty seats.
One between San and Jongho. The other between San and Mingi and the last between Mingi and Seonghwa.

Why in the world are they even sitting like that? Can't they just sit together without leaving chairs between them.

I was still debating when Seonghwa asked sarcastically , "Miss. Golden, would you like us to have a cermony for you to take a seat? Or would you like any tea or coffee for more help to make this simple decision?"