๏Bonding๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

The first Ateez member to enter the room was Mingi. I saw him looking around and than coming to the table where I was sitting.

I didn't knew what to do so I just stared at the plates and silvers on the table. The food wasn't here yet. The twins had already set up all the tables and were sitting on the 2nd biggest one with Heechan. I asked them before about the food and they told me that they only serve when all the pirates are present so that they don't have to waste much of their time by treating everyone alone.

The twins also told me their names, it was "Alex" and "Austin". They also told me that their parents were on a big island where we're going to stop next and were traders.

Mingi has been staring at me for the past 3 minutes and now I was tired of it.

"Is there something on my face or do you find me so pretty that you can't stop staring at me." I said being fed up of his behavior.

He raised his eyebrow looking surprised and said, "You are weird. How old are you? "

Wow, really nice start of a conversation Mingi.

"Well thank you Mingi and I don't feel the need to tell you my age. Why don't you tell me how it feels to be such an asshole." I literally wasn't having any of his bullshit right now.

I was still a little mad about him choking me to death earlier and than giving me out like that infront of everyone. I mean I admit that I hurted Yeosang but he didn't have to just reveal it like that. That was nerve wrecking.

He looked even more surprised now and a little bit impressed.
"I wasn't an asshole to you. " He replied.

"Yeah sure, it must be your spirit who almost choked me to death or maybe I was just hallucinating and have gone mad right? " I retorted sarcastically.

He laughed loudly at that.
"You are a funny girl. "

I was going to respond with another sarcastic comment but Yeosang and Yunho interrupted us.

"Well, hello there Golden. Is your shoulder alright?" Yeosang asked concerned.

He is so sweet.

I smiled at him and said,"Yes. It is alright. It will be as fine as new till tomorrow."

Yeosang nodded. Yunho was staring at me curiously but looked a little nervous to speak so I started,"Hello Yunho. It's amazing to meet you."

He looked astonished and replied, "Hello Lady Golden. It's nice to meet you too."

Well, this is what I hate about small talks. What do I say now? There was an awkward silence between us. I had a lot of questions related to this new world and to the members but I didn't knew where to start. So I just asked the most basic question.

"Are you guys single?"

Perfect.

They stared at me as if I'm a patient from mental asylum who had escaped and now was eating human flesh in front of vegans.

Damn.

I noticed Yeosang and Yunho turn a little pink while Mingi looked like he was debating whether to cry or laugh.
Was this such a hard question?

"Uh-m ye-ah we are." Yunho stuttered. Cute. "Why Lady Golden? "

"Oh nothing I was just curious. I mean look at you guys, so handsome and nice. I thought that you guys must have a significant other. "

This time all three of them blushed but Mingi replied in a little high tone than his normal deep voice. "Nice!?! We're not nice. We're pirates." He argued.