๏Fish๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

"Close the door behind you." Seonghwa whispered sounding uninterested.

Well.

I did.
But after entering the room.

Closing the door, I turned around facing his back.

Slowly I glanced around his room and was impressed by how clean he has kept it.

There was one bed which looked like it could fit 3 people, near the window on the left side of the door. It was covered by clean grey sheets and a really warm and comfy looking blanket, comfier than the one I had before.

There was a big space under the bed, I wondered if he has any guns hidden there. I wouldn't be surprised if he just bent down right now, take one out and shoot me for not listening to him.

I chuckled mentally at my imagination.

I observed more and found out there was no side table but a work table filled with piles of files, documents, pages and clocks. There was a table lamp too. This work table had some drawers with a moving chair. Oh, I want to sit on it.

On the right side of the room was a grey painted door which I believed was the washroom and a cupboard probably filled with his clothes on the right.

One thing which I thought was weird was that there was a mirror right infront of the bed. You could likely see yourself while laying down. Uhh scary.

Another thing which caught my eyes was a photoframe hanging on the left side of the window near the work table. But it didn't had any photo of someone, it was a painting with a white background and red and black colour scattered in an unknown and weird pattern.

If I have to explain this room in a sentence, it was simply interesting.

I heard a sigh coming from Seonghwa who was still standing with his back towards me.

"Speak."

And I did.

With a deep breath I started, "I'm not here to bother you Quatermaster. I have reflected on what I said and did before and I feel guilty for bursting on you like that. Though you can't blame me fully as it was little of your fault too for treating me like that from the moment I've entered here-"

"I don't owe you any kindness." He interrupted.

Well, he was right.

He turned around all of a sudden and took few steps closer to me in such speed that I was taken aback and involuntarily stepped back too.

"I. Don't. Trust. You." He pronounced every word so clearly that I could hear it echoing in my brain.

Why is he so difficult? I groaned mentally at his uncooperativeness.

"I'm not here to make you trust me Seonghwa-"

"Don't say my name." He gritted.

"What do you want me to call you than? An oaf? Because that's how you're acting like." I retorted back feeling irritated by him constantly interrupting me.

"You-"

"Just shut up and listen to me for once. I'm not here for yours or anyones trust in particular and I don't remember doing anything that wrong towards anyone of you except hurting Yeosang and lashing out in the morning. And I'm here to fix that. I feel guilty for what I did. I didn't knew any better. I wasn't and still am not aware of what happened in your guys past but you can't expect me to know and understand things without explaining and talking to me about them. And I know that you don't owe me any explanations but I feel like I do owe you an apology so, I'm fucking sorry okay. I didn't meant to hurt any of your feelings. That was all unintentional. And I know that it has only been two days with my arrival but you can atleast try to be a little more nicer. It's not like I've killed your family and ancestors." I paused breathing heavily because of my another little outburst, taking another deep breath I finished,