๏Control๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

I have already sorted the goods out with Mingi. He didn't talked much while working and only spoke when he needed me to pass him things or help him take something out or open the door.
I tried to ask him about the others but he said he didn't knew much.

Now I was infront of the infirmary, debating whether to knock or just enter. I decided to knock first and heard a faint come in from inside.

Opening the door, I noticed there were still two beds as I remember, both of them were occupied by two other pirates while Yeosang was near his work table crushing few herbs? They were green so I guess probably herbs.

I was still standing near the entry when Yeosang looked up and gave me a soft smile.

Thank god. I don't think I can handle the Yeosang I saw this morning.

"Come in Golden. I needed your help with grinding this mixture and to use your magic to heal my patients. Ofcourse only if you're okay." He voiced out smiling which wavered a little when his eyes looked down on my neck.

I also gave him my own small awkward smile back and replied, "Sure, why not? "
"Amazing." He said, "First, crush these herbs and spices please. I need to go somewhere, Yunho called me just a few minutes ago. I hope you won't mind working here alone." He finished, scratching his head a little.

"Oh no, I don't mind. I'll do it. You can go." I reassured him smiling.

He nodded and within a minute he was gone. 

I sat on his chair slowly and picked up the pestle and mortar and started grinding the given things together. It was kind of fun. I was using this time to meditate a little and smashing the pestle down again and again while increasing my strength in order to reduce my inner anger so I can calm this awkwardness and heaviness in myself and the air a little. Atleast, I tried.

I was done in few minutes with crushing it all together and having a greenish and brownish mixture.

Putting it back down, I turned towards the pirate who was laying on the nearby bed and gave him a small sweet smile.

In return to which, I got a hesitant smile which showed his symmetrical white teeth.

"Hello sir. How are you?" I asked softly while observing the white bandages around his arm and moving my chair closer to his bed.

"I'm completely fine. I don't know why the surgeon has even kept me here. This is just a scratch." He answered in an accent.

I chuckled while taking off the bandages so that I can take a good look at the wound and heal it, "When did you got this? ", I questioned.

"Oh, two days ago, while raiding your ship. "

I nodded and asked another question while putting my hand softly on the wound which was deeper than I expected, "What's your good name sir? "

I focused all my energy on my hands and could feel it flowing through it towards his arm. Warm.

I could still feel the weight of the curse but thankfully I was in control right now.

"Jin. Park Jin." He answered with hesitation.

The wound was starting to heal, It will be completely healed in just few seconds.

"Nice to meet you Jin. I'm Yu-, Golden.",I quickly said correcting myself, "And you are done." I finished with a proud smile.

He looked at his arm, observing it by moving and flexing the muscles and answered with a smile, "Wow. That was quick. I didn't expected the cut to heal this quickly."