๏Plan๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

Disappointment. That's what I was feeling right now.
It has already been 3 hours after I recieved my work orders. According to them I need to start with carrying the more needed goods out of the storage room while the less needed one's need to be settled orderly down there. After that I'm needed to help Yeosang in infirmary with whatever he needs and than I need to distribute the new clothes to the pirates with Elora.

And honestly, I'm not ready. I'm not ready at all to face any of them, not even Athena. I am too embarrassed for my childish outburst and saying stuff without considering how much they'll mean to someone.

It was lunch right now and I didn't had any apetite to eat so I just stayed in my room. I've already cleaned the wound on my neck but didn't felt like using my magic so I've only bandaged it.

I've thought about every possibility of what I should do but they all lead to just one thing. Apologise. I need to apologize to Seonghwa. And that's need to be done today only because the more time I take, the more our non-existent trust will waver.

I'm still in a dilemma to choose between being stubborn and act like nothing ever happened because honestly even though I feel guilty, there is still a little part of me which says that it wasn't my fault, that I would never have known it was a delicate topic for them.

If I was the young me, when I was around 11 and 12 years old, than right now I would've chose to be stubborn but after going through horrible things because of my own ego and insensitivity, I've lost people who cared about me and I don't want the past to repeat itself. I don't want to go through that horrible experience again. So I think keeping my ego aside, I'll apologise. Atleast I'll try to.

I've been thinking about our conversation, if you could even call it that, for the last few hours and I've deduced a fact that something has happened in their past where Seonghwa was almost replaced and that's why that was a sensitive line for them which I've crossed without thinking.

I mean, I admit what I did was wrong but I won't have a dream to tell me what they're sensitive about right. That still doesn't reason my actions though and that's why I'm feeling horrible.

If only I could put all the blame on the curse than I would but I can't. 30% or even more, it's my fault too.

Now, the question is, How should I apologise to Seonghwa? For sure, I don't have the courage to face him infront of everyone. I first need to find him alone and than I'll apologise or I can just give him a sorry letter but I don't think that would be enough.

While thinking what to do next, I heard a knock on the door.

What? Who could it be? Lunch was still going on. I stood up and questioned near the door.

"Who is it? "

After a moment of whispering and murmuring on the other side, I heard.

"It's us Miss. Golden, Alex and Austin."

Opening the door, I saw the twins standing while holding three plates of food.

"Hey, what are you boys doing here with so much food?" I asked them.

Austin replied slowly while scratching the back of his head with one hand and holding the plate with the other

"We didn't found you in the dining area and thought of eating with you. Only if that's okay with you ofcourse." He finished in the end rushingly.

Awww, they're so sweet.

I nodded while letting out a chuckle and opened the door more to let them enter.