๏Athena?๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

I was right now in the dining area, having my breakfast. 

I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night. My mind was filled with his  egoistic, cocky, annoying, irritating, arrogant, infuriating, maddening, exasperating and all the bad words you can think of-behavior. 

It was clouded with his deep voice, that perfect physique, his majestic face, that intense look and, and those godly eyes.

I never really liked the color grey that much but I guess I'm changing some of my opinions after coming here and believing new one's. 

One of them is that, Wooyoung is a bitch. 

"For goodness sake Wooyoung, stop chewing so loudly!" I said irritated from his continuous chewing and babbling. I could literally see some of the food falling from his mouth. Does this boy not know any table manners?

Wooyoung was the only one from the other members here. He told us that other's and Elora were having a meeting about some stuff and that he was not needed in that meeting. That's why right now only he and Athena and some other pirates were here. I haven't even seen the twins and Heechan yet.

Athena was minding her own business, unbothered by Wooyoung's  meaningless and nonstop talking's but lord I swear if he doesn't shuts his mouth right now and eat normally, than I'm going to say some ugly and pitiful stuff.

"Aw Ms. Golden. I'm just eating my meal. How cruel can you be to tell me not to have it." He replied, while dramatically wiping some tears off his cheek. When the hell did they even got there?! 

And yes they were fake because right after that he was again laughing while holding his stomach.

Is he okay? Did he hitted his head somewhere? 

"Ms. Athena. How has your night's been here till yet? Are you having fun in this place?" The navigator asked while chewing even more louder than before and having an ugly smirk on his face.

I'm going to hit him.

Athena didn't answered straight away. Like any normal person with etiquettes will do, she first swallowed the food and spoke after wiping her mouth, "No. I am not."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

Straight on your face babygirl. I tried not to laugh while staring at the boy who had his eyes comically wide and than all of a sudden he started weeping loudly. What the hell does he want now? This has been going on from the last 15 minutes, earlier than when we even started eating. Wooyoung has been one moment talking, chuckling and laughing to himself and than the other he has been crying his eyes out. I'm genuinely concerned yet annoyed now. 

Is he fucking on periods? I mean, I am and I'm not even as moody as he is right now. 

In a second he gathered himself and spoke seriously," Well my lady, you have to deal with it. This is not your world with rainbows and candies after all." 

Bipolar ass.

No one responded at his comment and just kept doing their stuff.

But soon the silence was broken because of none other than this annoying man, "Miss. Golden. How has your night been? Was sleeping on the main deck entertaining?" Wooyoung questioned tauntingly.

"Aww darling, It was lovely. Feeling the wind on the scar you've given me was so soothing and relaxing. It was as if I was flying. Thank you so much for caring and questioning me about how I felt and my well being though." I answered just as dramatically as him while intentionally pointing on my neck a little, just to tick him off or make him a little guilty. I have healed the wound but still I wanted to be pitiful. That dagger hurted bruh.