๏Blue๏

Yun SeByeol's POV~

"She did."

Well Mingi. Thank you so much.

And now there was a knife on my neck. Ohh that was sharp. It was too close for my comfort though.

"Wooyoung No!!! She didn't hurted me. "Yeosang said.

"Stop protecting her Yeosang. Mingi said he saw it himself and why are you even siding with her? Is someone falling in love?" Wooyoung asked raising his eyebrow and shaking his head, with his knife near my shoulder now.

Oh god no, not my shoulder again.
I was a little curious about that question too though. Why is Yeosang lying?

"I did." I said. "It was out of instinct and shock."

"Doesn't matter." Hongjoong retorted. "And even if you did healed him, we don't need you. San, throw her in the ocean."

Well, I guess this was my end.

"No!! She can be beneficial to us, just think about it, she knows magic and can predict danger and weather. I think that will be useful for our journey. " Yeosang spoke rushingly and stopped San.

It was still pouring heavily but, luckily for me it's going to stop soon, and the sun is going to be out now again. I can feel it. The warmth of the sun already. With rain and sunlight, surely there's going to be a rainbow. I hope. Let's take my chances, shall we.

"Rain is going to stop." I said, "And there's going to be a rainbow."

This time, both Wooyoung and Yunho snickered.

"As you say my la-"
Before he can finish speaking, the rain was over and the clouds were getting away from the sun. it was like they were curtains, curtains which will decide my future. And that they were waiting for me to give them permission to let out the beautiful sun rays.

"There's no rainbow." Hongjoong said disinterested. "Throw her."

Ha he wish.

"Look there Hongjoong!!!" I shouted excitedly when I saw a beautiful rainbow behind the clouds which were moving away. "I was right."

They were all silent for few minutes and I once again doubted my safety.

"How do you know my name?"

Shit.

Think Byeol, think!!! I can't tell them that I'm from another world. I mean not yet.

"It's because of a little of my other magic which happens without my knowing." I said whatever came into my mind at this point because even thinking didn't bought me any logical and convincing answer.

I hope that makes sense.

"What can you do for us?" Hongjoong asked suddenly.

"I can be your dog."
.
.
.
Amazing.
Well done Byeol.

" I mean, I can help you in your journey and keep a guard on ship. With my glasses I can see more far compared to a normal human being, so I can tell you if there's any other ship. I can even help Yeosang with healing people. Or I can tell you if something dangerous or bad is going to happen." I said everything in one go, trying my best to convince him to let me live.

Hongjoong looked me in the eyes with something I can't pinpoint to. But it soothed me a little.
"Take her dagger off and take any equipment she has on her." He ordered the person behind me. Which I assume is San, One of the member of the devil line. I still didn't saw his face though.

And about the dagger. It's pretty and mine but I mean I'm fine with it if this makes him trust me.

San handled the things to Mingi which were passed to Hongjoong. It was my dagger and a bag?
.
.
.
Wait!!! No!!!! My magic liquids.
I started panicking and tried to get off this chair. Ugh these ropes were too tight!
I can't lose my bottles! Not again!!