Chapter no.41 AI vs Shen Xiu

[ AI intervenes in battle ]

The notification flashed vividly as Nie Li, now a mere spectator floating above the battlefield, watched with a blend of horror and intrigue as the AI-controlled version of himself charged headlong towards Shen Xiu.

Her growls filled the air, animalistic and menacing, as she swiped at him with her razor-sharp nails, transformed by her demonic spirit fusion.

In response, the AI, with Nie Li's body under its command, moved with an almost inhuman precision. It swiftly calculated the most efficient path for an attack, lunging forward with a speed that seemed to bend the air itself.

The soul katar in his hand sliced through the space between them, aiming for a hit.

But, to Nie Li's surprise, the katar met nothing but air.

Shen Xiu, rather than evading, had let the feigned attack pass harmlessly.

"I almost died there," Nie Li realized, momentarily forgetting he was not in control. The AI's strategy was beyond his understanding, executing moves with a level of perfection he had never achieved.

"Why so aggressive?" Nie Li questioned mentally.

A direct assault against Shen Xiu, especially given her massive battle power, appeared irrational. But he soon realized the AI's strategy was deeper than he anticipated.

His body, agile and precise under the AI's command, narrowly dodged a ferocious strike from Shen Xiu, her nails grazing his cheek, leaving a thin red line of blood. The AI, having analyzed her attack pattern, seemed to know exactly when and where to move.

Nie Li observed as the AI made another calculated charge. Shen Xiu's eyes flared with fury, her attacks becoming more ferocious, but the AI's movements were a dance of dodges and counterattacks. Every swing of the katar was perfect, slicing through the air in a deadly ballet.

The AI, having lured Shen Xiu into a false sense of dominance, suddenly changed its tactics. It feinted to the left, then spun swiftly, bringing the sword in a wide arc.

The AI executed a decisive slash across Shen Xiu's face. The soul weapon moved with lethal precision, cutting through the air and leaving a trail of blood in its wake. As the blood spurted out, Nie Li witnessed a level of power and skill that was almost unfathomable. The AI had taken on an opponent whose strength was vastly superior and had managed to inflict significant damage.

Nie Li looked on as Shen Xiu, her face marked by the horizontal slash. She was dazed, the shock and pain rendering her unable to continue the fight.

The system updated Shen Xiu's stats, the damage done by the AI's precise strike:

[ Name: Shen Xiu ]

[ Stats ]

[ Health: 39.48K ( ↓16.92K) /56.4K ]

[ Soul Force (SF): 3,000 /3,000 ]

[ Battle Power (BP): 729000 ( ↓78.51K ) /807K ]

Guess that amount of damage is because the Soul Katar attacks the soul rather than the body.

Nie Li's jaw dropped at the sight unfolding before him.

Shen Xiu, fueled by rage, erupted into a blazing inferno.

Her demon spirit form, the flaming fox, became more pronounced, with fiery tails lashing out in a frenzied attack.

The AI, controlling Nie Li's body, reacted with lightning speed.

It dodged the fiery tails with a series of agile maneuvers, moving closer to Shen Xiu. In a bold and unexpected move, the AI used Shen Xiu's body as a springboard, planting a foot on her face to gain the necessary leverage to vault into the classroom.