Chapter 55

Halfway through the meal, Chen Fu went to the restroom and instructed Han Guan, "Order more dishes, eat until you're full. Once we're in the mountains, we won't have this luxury."

It seems they are going to the Southern Monkey Head to lead the team. By reverse inference: Southern Monkey Head currently has no powerful leader? Does that mean, if she takes care of these two, the trap set by the Southern Monkey Head wouldn't be so intimidating?

Then again, Nie Jiuluo sighed inwardly: she doesn't even know where the Southern Monkey Head is, and she has no one available for assistance—previously, sending a message to "That Person" would have someone handle everything, but now...

No wonder they say it's hard to make it alone, it's easier with more people.

Meanwhile, Chen Fu went to the restroom, initially just to urinate, but midway through, his stomach rumbled. He cursed the restaurant for its unclean cooking and hastily entered a cubicle.

Just then, there was a sound at the door, and two people entered to relieve themselves, accompanied by conversation. One said, "It's already this late, and we're still ordering food. I just managed to take a quick nap, and now I'm called again."

The other replied, "Sigh, same here. I just finished delivering an order and now there's another one."

Listening, it sounded like one was a waiter and the other worked in the kitchen or delivered takeout for the restaurant.

The former commented, "These fake marriages for gay people are getting too bold. They insist on marrying a woman, is that even meaningful?"

The latter replied irritably, "Don't you think he's blind? Such a beautiful woman, but he doesn't want her, instead he's attracted to someone much older, and so ugly, with a nose hooked like an eagle's."

Chen Fu's heart skipped a beat, and he perked up his ears.

Honestly, this bunch of chatter went in one ear and out the other for him, as he didn't think it had anything to do with him. But there was one thing. He had a hooked nose.

The former asked, "The beauty hasn't come out yet, has she?"

The latter replied, "Not yet. Let me tell you, she should record this, it's evidence. In case there's a dispute when they break up, she can expose him with the recording and make him..."

Chen Fu pulled up his pants and pushed the door open.

Two minutes later, Chen Fu stuffed the two people who had been knocked unconscious into the farthest cubicle in the restroom.

After locking the door from the inside, he stepped on the toilet and climbed out as if nothing had happened, then returned to the private room.

Han Guan was getting impatient, "I was afraid you fell in."

Chen Fu gestured to him with his eyes, "Sigh, diarrhea, this restaurant's food is no good, looks tasty but unhygienic."

Han Guan was momentarily stunned, before understanding, his heart pounding. He tapped the chopsticks on the table, picked up and put down the teacup, "Brother, you have a weak stomach, how come I'm fine?"

Chen Fu stepped onto the bench, slowly straightening his body. The bench was attached to the partition, made of wood. If too much force was applied, it would make a cracking sound, so he had to take off his shoes and move as lightly and slowly as possible.

Han Guan slammed the chopsticks on the table, "Chen Ge, Lin Jie arranged for me. That's showing respect for me. As for the Southern Monkey Head, as long as someone goes up, I'll make sure they never come back..."