1.) Annalise Danna

I stepped out of my father's car walking into his building. This was the first time he had called me in to his office without me just walking in like I own the place. I walked over to the secretary's office to greet the very rude lady who works that position.

"Ugh when do I get a break from seeing your bastardly face." She ranted to herself the second I walked over. I just rolled my eyes left my purse on her desk and went to the elevator. I rode up the elevator silently staring at my phone while laughing at TikTok's I saw.

Finally I had reached the top floor aka my father's office. I never liked how when you reach the top floor you immediately step out into his office. But nooooo "I need my office to look big". My father was a greedy man but like he still pays for all my stuff sooo...

Anyways I walked into his office putting my phone away and dusting off my outfit trying to straighten it out. My father hated indecency so I made sure to wear a white long sleeve shirt and long brown skirt with beige heels and my hair neatly curled.

I looked at my father as he was sitting as his desk clicking away at his computer and his guards on each side of him. "Sit Anna." My father said. I sat down trying not to upset my father by not listening to his orders. "Anyways Anna," My father started. "I'd like you to meet someone important to you." "Me? How is it important to me?"

I was soon silenced as I saw this tall handsome man walk in. He had pitch black hair and icy blue eyes. His hair was neat and fell into place within each step he took. He was wearing a black suit and I could see the muscle bulging out from it.

I stared at him and he stared at my father as he continued talking. "Anna this is Jason DiCaprio your fiancée." I paused when he said fiancée. "My wha-." Then I was cut off by him "Hi I'm Jason and you must be the infamous Annalise Danna." I just stared at him not saying anything back.

He scowled at me and looked back at my father who was fixing his tie and seemed to have an apprehensive look on his face. This was the first time I've ever seen him try so hard for anyone. Who the fuck was this guy?! "Anyways" my father continued speaking. "Anna this is you're future husband. I assure you that you will be in good hands with him." I stared at my father with a dead look on my face "Dad I don't even know who the fuck this guy is and you expect me to marry him."

I watched as the guy glared at my father and my father turned and gave me that one look that says, "You keep embarrassing me and I'll beat your ass".

"Listen you might not wanna marry me but the
papers are finalized so you have no choice."
__________________________________
Word count:
527