11.) Baby steps

He soon melted to the kiss and pulled me closer by my waist pushing me against the wall. I tried to move my arms but he grabbed them both with one hand and held them over my head before using his other hand to grab my neck and pull me closer.

I winced a little at him grabbing where my neck was cut at but shit it felt so damn good. He basically shoved his tongue inside my mouth before I even opened it licking every corner and inside of it. I found him lifting my legs up as he put them around his waist without breaking the kiss at all. My arms draped around his neck and it all felt so good.

I wanted to go farther but he stopped me and we just kept kissing. I slowly slipped my tongue in his mouth causing him to groan a little. Our tongues practically danced in pleasure and I didn't want it to stop until.

"Am I interrupting anything?"

Jason pulled away and saliva pulled with him as he placed me down on the floor slowly. He started to walk away and I caught myself almost trying to pull him back. "Damn Jessica is it illegal to kiss your wife?" Jason said while Jessica giggled. "Well not after brutally stabbing shooting and pouring boiling water on." Jessica replied before eyeing him up and down.

I love Jessica but she needs to learn damn boundaries. I was clearly upset so I just had Micheal take me upstairs back to my room. It was getting late anyways and I'd be tired soon so I might as well go to bed now. I started to get dressed when Jason walked in the room. "I know she's much but give her a chance principessa?" I just shrugged my shoulders and got in bed.

Jason sat down on the bed next to me and looked at me with his same expressionless look. "There's a ballet studio looking for a new instructor for the kids Jess told me, if you wanted to go I'll have Jess and Micheal accompany you."

I shot up immediately. He was really gonna let me dance again?! Even though I hate ballet. This was like a dream come true. "I'd love that." I said gently before kissing his cheek and laying back down.

"Maybe he wasn't so heartless everyone made him out to be..."

"Baby steps Anna.."

"Baby steps..."