16.) Gunshots (pt. 2)

TW: Gun Violence, Shooting, Assault, Battery (if you don't like that just don't read this chapter.)

THERE IS A SONG AND I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY IT!

I put on a tight black dress that opened at the hips with gold chains across from it. I remember I was with my dance group shopping for dresses and my best friend dared me to buy this dress. I'd actually never see myself going out in public wearing this dress. But this dress was really revealing and I did want to embarrass Jason by showing off at the ball that I could wear whatever.

"This dress is perfect."

I put the dress on and did a 360 in the mirror. I looked great in the dress and my curves really popped out. I decided that I was gonna wear black lace heels because they were see through. The entire outfit was going together but I didn't know about my eyebrows. I was a natural blonde so my eyebrows were practically invisible. I didn't have a lot of makeup at the moment so I had to work with what I could find. I managed to use lip liner to fill in my brows.

I did a final look in the mirror when I felt like there was still something missing. Jewelry. I was missing jewelry. I went back in the closet where my vanity was and picked out some silver earrings and some rings. I made sure to keep my ring on just in case annoying had something to say about it being off again.

"Okay I'm ready." I yelled as Rosie and Posie rushed in to check my outfit. "Wow. If Mr. DiCaprio hasn't fallen in love with you yet then he most certainly will today." Rosie said before tightening the back of my dress. "I highly doubt it Rosie." I said rolling my eyes at her comment. "That's not what you were saying in the morning." Posie replied.

"What are you talking about?" I said turning to Posie.

"I heard the way you were screaming Mr. DiCaprio's name this morning." Posie said while Rosie smirked at me. "I was not screaming his name!" I yelled back at her and turned away blushing.

"So when are you bearing his child?" Rosie asked while she was still adjusting my dress.

I haven't really given it consideration. Did I even want to have kids with him? If I did I'd be trapped in marriage for life if I did bear his child. And so what I could just leave. But no. Any chance of freedom I have right now is what I need to use to get out of here.

"Actually I haven't thought about that." I replied.

"Oh well you must have his child soon. He will need an heir to his mafia eventually." Rosie said. "Oh like a 21 year old needs a child so quickly." I snarked back. The twins just looked at me confused and went back to tending to me.

"So you will not be bearing his child?"

"NO! Well- I mean—not so quickly."

Why was I nervous? I was never nervous speaking to Rosie and Posie about my feelings about Jason. So why was I so nervous now?

I got finished getting dressed and went downstairs to see Jason wearing an all black tuxedo his shirt half buttoned up. His icy blue eyes pierced my soul and his pitch black hair looked the same. Perfect and neat. "You took forever principessa viziata." Jason said before looking me up and down.

"He was probably looking for words to describe me."

"You look decent let's go."

"Ugh okay rude!"