6.) First night as husband and wife

It was around 8:00 o clock before I started to get ready for bed. I was still upset that I had to sleep in the same bed as Jason because he was totally bitchy. I decided to put on these gray pajamas with a v-cut and white buttons.

It was a comfortable outfit nonetheless. But I felt like it was a little inappropriate to wear to sleep. It was cute though so I think imma wear it just because.

I walked back into the bedroom only to see an empty bed bigger than me. I decided to pick my own side of the bed. I don't care which side is Jason's I'm gonna get my sleep. I decided to lay on the right hand side of the bed and just scroll on my phone until I fell asleep. It was quiet in here. I was scrolling through instagram looking at my dance teams post towards me.

They were doing the dance I practiced.

I found myself smiling at the post because I knew they worked hard to get what they wanted.

It was starting to get late and I was starting to get tired and started to close my eyes and doze off when I heard shower water running. Probably Jason or something. I ended up falling asleep when the shower water cut off.

"You're in my spot principessa."

I was half asleep while he said that so I ignored and mumbled, "my spot now bitch." I then felt my body being moved out of the way. I woke up and leaned up. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked annoyedly. "You were in my spot so I moved you duh." Jason replied rolling his eyes and lying down.

I got out of bed and went into my bag looking for something throwing stuff out my bag. "This isn't your old room do you plan on picking that stuff up?" Jason said smirking at me looking for something. I finally had found what I was looking for at the bottom of my bag. It was a small pink bear with a plaid bow on the top of its head holding a strawberry.

 It was a small pink bear with a plaid bow on the top of its head holding a strawberry

Annalise's bear

My mother had given me this bear before she died and it's the only thing I have left of her memory so it's my most prized possession in the whole entire world.

I got into bed with bear in arms and Jason stared at me confused. "Why the fuck do you own a bear at 20?" I rolled my eyes at Jason and placed it in between us. "Seriously why though?" Jason asked again. I just stared at Jason. "My mom gave me this.." I responded.

Jason just stared at me confused and turned the light off. Talk about insensitive. I laid down next to him and my ass hit something. Maybe his hip? Jason shifting around a little groaning slightly as he moved.

"Annalise move your ass off my dick."

Oh shit! That was not his hip Anna. You need to move NOW. I moved off him quickly and he seemed to take a deep breath and moved his hand under the blanket. Ugh nasty. I don't even wanna know what he was doing.

Well I guess it's official.

"I just survived my first night as a husband and wife."

All because I fucking sat on his dick.