8.) "Move you're body from my dick unless your planning to use it"

*Jason POV:*

I woke up to see that Annalise wasn't in bed next to me. Probably left off with Rosie. I walked into the walk in closet to see Rosie and her sister Posie brushing Annalise's hair.

Wait what is Posie doing here?

For some random reason I just didn't like Posie. She was just weird and gave off the wrong vibes all the time. And I'm 90% sure Jessica had a crush on her. I didn't want work and her to interfere with each other so I didn't know what would happen if Posie decided to work for me.

Rosie recommended the job to Posie and I told her that she could work for me and that I didn't care whether she did or not. For some reason she disappeared for about 5 months. Just her being here pissed me off. She abandons me after I give her a job offering then comes back after 5 months?!

Rosie is a sweet girl and just her being happy makes me happy. So if she wanted her twin there who was I to go against and say that she couldn't work. Anyways I was practically Rosie's guardian. She's only 17 and I don't wanna give her any reason to not like me.

I still was bitter and didn't wanna be around Posie so I decided I was gonna go bathe in the lake because it had a hot spring and waterfall under the bridge. I usually bathe there when I'm stressed or just don't wanna see anyone especially Jessica. I get it she's my best friend but she's so ANNOYING when she's around me.

I went to the lake wearing only a towel and then went under the bridge to the springs and waterfall. It was like a personal experience for me. If you're filthy rich like me anyways. I put my head in the waterfall letting the water go all over my hair. I like when my hair is wet, it makes it easier to tame.

I decided to just relax in the hot springs for a while when I heard somebody getting in the water. It was Annalise, Rosie, and Posie all getting in the water touching my fish. It was too risky to get out the water now I did not want anyone to see me naked or walking around wearing a towel. Especially Anna, okay she was really sexy like really sexy.

I swear if she didn't have that attitude I would've been threw her on my desk and fucked the shit out of bed until she started crying and begging me to stop. But no she was just this principessa viziata all the time. I decided that it was okay if I got a little bit wrinkly it's not like I'll look anything like that ugly ass father of Anna's.

I was half asleep in the dark of my hot spring when I heard splashing where I was. I ignored the sound assuming it was one of the many koi fish I had. It in fact was not a koi fish because it kept moving towards me. I had my eyes closed so I didn't see who it was but I knew for a fact it was Annalise.  "Ugh do I get one day without seeing your face." I said rolling my eyes when I saw her in my face.

"Don't know if you forgot DiCaprio but you married me. We're gonna see each other whether you like it or not." She said obviously annoyed at what I said to her. I obviously didn't want her to see me indecent so I just looked at her expressionless and moved away from her. "Is there a problem here Jason." She said moving more towards me. I kept moving away as she kept moving closer.

This girl could barely stand on her own two feet in 3 feet and fell on top of my legs. "Fuck" I thought to myself and tried to ignore the lump that was already forming down there. Annalise must've felt it or something because she looked down and started blushing. She practically froze in place and I so wanted to rip that blue bathing suit apart and just fuck her right there.

"Annalise."

"Y-yeah?"

"Move your body off my dick unless you're gonna do something with it."

I watched her quickly scramble off me and go back out with the girls before mumbling a tiny sorry.

"Shit that girl turn me on so fucking badly"